top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·248 members

Atlético vs. Real Madrid live streaming 18/01/2024

Feb 25, 2023 — Stream the Spanish LALIGA Match Real Madrid vs. Atletico de Madrid (LaLiga) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, ...

Posted at 64' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. The performances - who played well and who was off their game - didn’t matter. All we wanted was for them to get over the line. There was a bit of panic when Karren Brady suggested that cancelling the season was a possibility but that won’t happen. It was scaremongering. Ultimately we’ll win it and I’m delighted for the younger supporters. I have never seen it, to be honest," he conceded. If I was asking from the outside, I would ask the same questions. It's not that I feel stronger and stronger and stronger after each win, it's not like this. It is just one great celebration, then it's relief, settle and go again. We are not perfect, not even close to being perfect; we just try to make the best of our skills in the best possible way. Tell us about your favourite 2010s football moments6. Gerrard's slip (2014) Steven Gerrard's slip came at a crucial moment as Liverpool chased their first league title since 1990You've got to feel for Steven Gerrard, haven't you?He is one of the greatest Premier League players but his slip against Chelsea was seen by many as pivotal in preventing Liverpool from winning their first domestic title since 1990 in the 2013-14 season. We thought about Ibrahimovic when Ancelotti was in charge, as he would have taken a certain role. Now before thinking about him, I have other priorities, as this is a team that must play in a different system. Allardyce angling for Arsenal job Carlo Ancelotti? Mikel Arteta? Massimiliano Allegri? None of the above would sort out Arsenal's defence as well as Sam Allardyce, according to the man himself. The odds are raising a lot for the hosts but it it with right. Wurzburger are in a very good shape lately but that doesn't oppose to mean anything is the reality is that Wurzburger Kickers are not a good team actually. As a matter of fact they have the same quality as Magdeburg. Guests are in very bad position as they are at 15th place and will have to face a tough battle to avoid relegation, but despite the results Magdeburg is showing a very good performances lately. At the previous round they lost from K'lautern but they had control over the game but didn't take advantage of their chances and K;lauter won with that goal that got scored at 4th minute. I see even match here even and Magdeburg are my favorites but I think Wurzburger will manage to defend himself well... After the result left the Hammers one place above the relegation zone in 17th place, joint chairman David Sullivan announced in a statement: "It is with great disappointment that we’ve had to make this decision. We felt it was necessary to act now in order to give the new manager as much time as possible to try and achieve that goal. The postponement of the Euro 2020 championship for a year, however, has cleared space in the calendar for domestic competitions to finish if the public health situation allows. Player contracts, some of which end in June, could be an issue although world governing body FIFA has said it is looking into possible 'dispensations'. Amid mounting criticism, the Premier League said on Friday it would consult with players about a proposed 30% reduction in player wages while the season remains suspended. Talks with the players' union, the PFA, were continuing on Saturday, and Rose, who is on loan from Tottenham Hotspur, said they were "keen to make something happen. They had gone close through Romaine Sawyers and a Matheus Pereira shot over the bar before QPR went ahead. Manning's shot was blocked by a combination of Kyle Bartley and Jake Livermore, but his second attempt from just outside the box flew to Sam Johnstone's left into the bottom corner. The hosts were level when Robinson slipped a short pass into the inside-left channel and Diangana expertly scored his eighth goal of the season, firing through Lumley's legs. After Grabban's 17th league goal of the season, the visitors almost grabbed a stoppage-time winner but Adama Diakhaby's shot from the edge of the box was blocked away to safety by Ryan Shotton. A play-off spot now looks most likely for Sabri Lamouchi's team, who have a six-point advantage over seventh-placed Bristol City but are eight points behind second-placed Leeds with 10 games remaining. This was the weekend where the top two could have suffered Euro fatigue and a new era at Hearts was ushered in. However, it was business as usual at both end of the table as the Old Firm eased to victory while Daniel Stendel's arrival did little to change the fortunes of the team from Tynecastle. Here are the top takeaways from the Scottish Premiership. Lennon getting the most out of rotated squad A 2-0 win over Hibernian at Celtic Park looks and sounds like a regular day at the office for Celtic, yet Neil Lennon will undoubtedly be proud of the fact his side have maintained a match-winning standard despite numerous key players dropping in and out of the team. Head coach Marcelo Bielsa says defender Robbie Gotts and goalkeeper Illan Meslier will make their debuts, with defenders Gaetano Berardi and Barry Douglas also starting. Of course it is a big challenge for us. It is enough to see the players and the prestige and level they have," said Argentine Bielsa. When people think that we are the favourite in one match, we don't consider things like that - and neither do we with the opposite, which is in this case. Wolves have drawn seven home league games this season 13 league games have been drawn by Wolves this season. Arsenal have drawn eight away league games this season. Three of the last five games played between these two sides have ended in a draw. Between them, these two clubs have drawn 26 league games. He won the competition in his first season in Madrid in 2014, scoring in extra time as Real came back from 1-0 down to stun city rivals Atletico 4-1. Bale's goal put his side ahead and they went on to complete a record 10th win. He was far from done. He scored in the penalty shootout as Madrid beat Atletico on penalties in 2016, before playing his part from the bench as he won the Champions League in his home city of Cardiff in 2017 against Juventus. Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: Live stream, TV channel Jan 10, 2024 — How to watch Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid online - TV channels & live streams The game will be shown live on ESPN+, Fubo and ESPN Deportes ... He’s been a major disappointment. WHY HAS HE NOT SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT THERE? He simply hasn’t proved to be good enough for this club. HOW HAS HIS CAREER PROGRESSED THE PAST FEW YEARS? He has regressed. Kurzawa was in the French national team when he arrived from Monaco in 2015. He was Maxwell’s backup at first and performed quite well when he played. At this mach from Germany league between this two great teams we look see a best soccer match with more goals and this be a best chance for us play the pick how we play now. We will play the best pick at this mach a pick over from 3.75 goals where we look see this four goals and can for this our play get this half points from 3.6 points. If we see this five goals we will can get a full total 7 points to our order what be this best chance for our pick we play at the mach now. Happy and Joy! After a disappointing 16th placed finish last term, Hartlepool were hoping to play a bigger part in the National League promotion picture this term. The side are one of the bigger names in the division but are underwhelming once again, coming into this weekend's action down in 14th place; 6 points short of the play-off. Cameron MacPherson (St. Mirren) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Posted at 61' Attempt saved. Jonathan Obika (St. Mirren) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Olivier Ntcham (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he is standing firm on using his under-23s in the FA Cup replay with Shrewsbury Town, otherwise "nothing will change". The Reds drew the fourth-round tie 2-2 at the League One club and the replay falls during the Premier League's mid-season break. Klopp maintains he will not manage the side for the game next month. If we react how we always react and find a way to do it, then nothing will change," Klopp said. With 27 goals, the Lazio striker is Serie A's leading scorer. Before football was suspended, he was also the top scorer in Europe, outscoring Robert Lewandowski despite the Poland striker seemingly bagging hat-tricks every time he played for Bayern Munich. Lewandowski has since moved on to 31 league goals, with Bayern having secured an eighth straight league title since the Bundesliga resumed. Immobile is in the form of his life and needs just three more goals to make this officially his most prolific domestic season of his career. The fourth round fixture pits a team battling the immediate threat of relegation against one trying to climb out of mediocre depths. The Cherries have had an extremely testing campaign. Long-serving boss and club legend Eddie Howe has never been under as much pressure. A 3-1 win over Brighton last weekend let out some air but Bournemouth remain 18th, albeit only on goal difference. Italy announced a quarantine and advised against all but non-essential travel until April 3 after its death toll from coronavirus jumped by 168 to 631 this week. We do not make any distinction by people's profession because nobody is immune to this virus and indeed the quarantine determined today for Italy applies to everyone," said Health Minister Jaime Mañalich, according to local news website Emol. Paper Round's view: 24 matches in 14 weeks is an incredible amount of football to deal with. Obviously City might not reach both cup finals, so it's not guaranteed that they will play this number of matches, but you can't write it off. Pep Guardiola has already repeatedly criticised the English football schedule, but this year's inaugural winter break meant that his side ended up having two weeks off because of the West Ham postponement. She takes on Simona Halep for a place in the final of the Australian Open. Both players have been world number one at some point in their careers but Muguruza has slipped down the rankings to 32 and lost in the first round of two Grand Slam events last year. The Spaniard has previously shown good form in this tournament reaching the fourth round last year and the last eight in 2017. I am surprised that, so far, no-one else has tried to replicate what Manchester United did when they held Liverpool at Old Trafford in October. It is something Leicester are capable of with the players they have. Manchester United drew 1-1 with Liverpool on 20 OctoberUnited went with three centre-backs that day, to go man-for-man with the three Liverpool forwards. They also sent their wing-backs forward to push back Liverpool's full-backs, and used a pair of fast split strikers who played high and wide. Le Puy F.43 Auvergne will be host against USL Dunkerque. The host are last in this league with just 7 points from 14 games, so poor to be in this league, they have won just 1 game after 14 league games, with 12:24 goals deference. 2 draws in the last 5 league games, 3 games lost. Jan Vertonghen scored a dramatic late winner as Tottenham ended Wolves' 11-match unbeaten Premier League run to narrow the gap on the top four with victory at Molineux. Vertonghen headed in from a corner in injury time, after Wolves' relentless approach had been rewarded as Adama Traore thumped in a deserved equaliser from the edge of the box midway through the second half. Following a breathless opening period, Lucas Moura's mazy run and exquisite finish into the roof of the net had put Tottenham ahead after eight minutes. Beijing travelled to face the Thai champions after spending much of their pre-season in South Korea. But they will not feature again in the Asian Champions League until April due to further postponements linked with the spread of the disease. It was a really tough game. We created a lot of chances but we only scored once," said Wang. Karlsruher started season after break pretty good with a win over Darmstadt with 2-0 but it is hard to believe their defense could stop Bochum from scoring especially because on the other side Bochum is in great form and also their offense is very strong but Karlsruhe at home is better than on the road and also Bochum defense on the road is not that good so I think home team will surely going to score at least one goal and I think this is great bet so I surely recommend it to anyone for today, good luck to both teams How to watch Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid live on January 18 hours ago — How to watch Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid live on January 18, 2024: TV Channels and streaming options in your country. Atletico Madrid host ... Johann Gudmundsson replaces Robbie Brady. Posted at 67' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 67' James Tarkowski (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Séamus Coleman (Everton) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 66' Foul by Dwight McNeil (Burnley). Posted at 64' Foul by Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton). Posted at 64' Robbie Brady (Burnley) wins a free kick on the left wing. Neither side really looks like running away with the win in this game, and goals could be hard to come by between two of the lowest scoring sides in the league. For that reason we’re confident in backing this game to fall short of the 2.5 goal line and feature two or less goals. Taipei Tatung will host Taipower for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Also, I expect, this will be a very tense match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Tatung were the best team last season. Hosts have a great attack. In any case, they have the motivation to make a positive result at the start of the new campaign. Of course, this will not be an easy task. Taipower is also strong team. However, they have less potential in attack. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. Verhagen's lawyer said he denied the charges that he had been detained for. He had no comment on the fraud allegation. Viborg said that a man claiming to be from the soccer agency Stellar Group had contacted the club in July, saying that Verhagen would be moving to China in January and that he needed somewhere to play in the meantime. Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid live match 18 January 2024 17 hours ago — 5 days ago — In a couple of moments we will start broadcasting the match between Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid from Saudi Arabia, ... Marseille is 2nd in the league at this moment and while of course they are a long distance away from the top club in France once more this season the league leaders from Paris SG they are 6 points above 3rd placed Rennes right now, while they are unbeaten for quite a long time in the league at this moment with very good results both in home games but also on the road and back in the start of this season when Toulouse was not as bad as they are now Marseille won 2-0 away at Toulouse in the league. That's why it's important for the regulations to continue as they are and no-one tries to make the most of the circumstances and not pay. Henry's message to Norwich U23 player Arsenal legend Thierry Henry has sent a video to Norwich City U23s striker Shae Hutchinson, who suffers from Alport syndrome and is therefore classed as highly vulnerable due to the pandemic. He is the sixth manager to be dimissed since Singaporean billionaire Peter Lim bought the club in 2014, while Sanchez - appointed in January - is the sixth sporting director to leave in the same period. According to reports in Spain, Sanchez resigned shortly after Celades' sacking on Monday, having earlier told the squad their manager would still be in charge for Wednesday's game against Athletic Bilbao. Red Star will play against Pau in the French 3rd division national league. They are sitting on the 4th position in France National league. They have managed 37 points in total in this season and are playing not so bad. Meanwhile the visitors Pau are sitting on the 2nd place in France National League table and they have managed 38 points. Only 1 point separates both teams. In their last 3 matches, Red star have not a single one, while the hosts won 1 match and drawn 2 matches. I expect another draw from them here in this match. Good luck. It was a miracle what he did at Leicester. The way he kept the pressure off his players that season was magnificent. Lineker: "People ask me, 'what's the best sporting moment of your life?' And I say it's not playing or even winning the FA Cup, it was actually when Leicester won the league. Wright: "I remember when we were in the Match of the Day green room and you started crying, and I thought to myself, 'I'm not going to make a joke'. Off the post! A let off for de Gea, whose clearance is played straight to the feet of Pepe. He cuts inside and his curling effort cannons off the post. GOAL! Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United (Sokratis): Arsenal are battering United and now it's reflected on the score-line as Sokratis doubles their advantage from a corner, finishing on the rebound after de Gea had made an excellent save to deny Maitland-Niles' header at the near post. Adam Masina replaces Kiko Femenía. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Olivier Giroud (Chelsea) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 59' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Ben Foster. Home team really will not have any problems to win in this match from Ukraine Premier league and I will in any case try something like that. So, Shakhtar Donetsk is team who is absolutely the best in this country in last few years. Team is already new champion, again, because in this moment, they are have more than 10 points more than Dynamo Kiev - the biggest rival and that is clear. I see here very easy home win, because Lviv is poor team who is dangerous zone and team who will be fight for survival this season. Yes, over is ok. Bolton had a couple of low scoring matches with only 1 goal scored before that big loss in their last match. With that type of loss and having 7 goals scored against you the defending will be requested by the manager in this game to be much better. I expect Bolton will simply spend most of their time defending this match so this does become out of control like the last match did. The away team at times have been not getting a lot of balls into the box and creating the best chances so this could make it lower too Argentine Gazzaniga even saved a penalty during Saturday's 0-0 draw at Watford, yet found himself back on the bench three days later as Lloris was given the nod. The Frenchman, playing for the first time under Mourinho, was reasonably assured although he could have done better with Teemu Pukki's penalty in the 70th minute, diving the right way but failing to keep the ball out of the net. Suddenly, they drew level. Ogkmpoe bamboozled Borna Barisic and George Edmundson, and teed up Smith right of goal, whose sumptuous low finish tricked across Allan McGregor and nestled in the bottom-left corner. Play began to course from end to end, Ogkmpoe's square ball was deflected narrowly wide, Southwood fumbled and then just managed to smother a Hagi effort, then put Kent's walloped drive round a post.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page