top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·248 members

Fenerbahçe Basketball vs Žalgiris Kaunas live online 19 January 2024

Follow Zalgiris Kaunas v Fenerbahce 19. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore.

Nobbs' effort came after Kim Little had given the hosts an early lead at Meadow Park, with the captain nodding in a cross from Vivianne Miedema after just nine minutes to set Joe Montemurro's side on the way to their seventh straight league win of the season. After an injury-laden 2019, the England international is looking back to her best in the Gunners' midfield and will be looking to add even more goals as the season progresses. They have been part of the long-term technical plan [manager] Mikel [Arteta] and I have developed. They bring the right balance to our squad. Brazil centre-back Luiz, 33, joined the club from Chelsea last year but was sent off during Arsenal's return to Premier League action, a 3-0 defeat at Manchester City, last week. David is a really important player for us. He has played most of our matches this season and has been important for the team," added Edu. Posted at 85' Scott Brown (Celtic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Foul by David Templeton (Hamilton Academical). Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Hamilton Academical 1, Celtic 3. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Tomas Rogic. Aston villa is in terrible shape and if they continue to play like this I don't think they could avoid relegation and on the other side Newcastle seems to be in a good shape and also at home they are much better than they are on the road and especially their home defense is good so I expect another clean sheet from Newcastle defense and their offense should be able to get the win if that be the case cause Aston vila defense is not that good and I do not believe they could stop Newcastle from scoring at least once GameON Trailer: Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul-Zalgiris Kaunas GameON Trailer: Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul-Zalgiris KaunasYouTube · EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL21.1K+ views · 5 years ago YouTube · EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL YouTube · EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL 1:36 Mbappe's second came from another perfect pass, this time from Angel Di Maria, and he fired a superb first-time shot to make it 3-0 to the home side in the 65th minute. With central defenders Abdou Diallo and Thiago Silva both substituted due to injuries, Stiven Mendoza found enough space to pull a goal back before Icardi struck six minutes from time. For both of their sakes, we just hope that they agree. IN THE CHANNELS We’re going to stay with Inter’s wonderful social media presence because, well, just look at Christian Eriksen here. Is he signing for a football club? Is he launching a fragrance? Or a surprise Presidential bid? Would you like to buy his lounge LP: Eriksen Sings The Great Arias? It’d make a lovely Christmas present for your nan. Another match from Ukraine Premier league where I will just bet on goals, what is for me more than ok and real option. So, Karpaty U21 is team who is in last few official duels against this rival played very efficient and with three or more goals. In last official, Karpaty U21 and Oleksandriya U21 are played 3-1, while in few earlier duels, this rivals are played 1-2, 1-4 and similar. I just believe that this two rivals will be play very efficient duel and that is more than ok and real option, as I said before. Odds are not so big, but never mind. AZ Jong beat Oss in the pairs reverse fixture back in August, where the scoreline finished 2-1, and four of the duos’ last five matches have seen both teams scored and over 2.5 goals. All of the hosts’ last six matches have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals, which is why we have backed at least three goals to be scored in Monday’s clash. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Simon Deli (Club Brugge). Posted at 90'+1' Marcão (Galatasaray) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Emre Mor (Galatasaray) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Clinton Mata (Club Brugge) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 89' Foul by Emre Mor (Galatasaray). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Galatasaray. Emre Mor replaces Younès Belhanda. United have struggled for form this season, having dropped to fifth place the Premier League -- six points behind Chelsea who occupy the fourth and final Champions League qualification spot. The club have yet to sign a player in the January transfer window, despite being heavily linked with a move for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes in recent weeks. The hosts are in full fight for gaining promotion to the first league level and are one of the top teams in the league especially in home games where they do score plenty of goals and have defeated much better opponents than the guests here by a couple of goals difference this season and I fully expect the home win to happen here but I want more from this fixture and will even take the hosts to win this one by at least 3 goals difference as there is a big difference in terms of form between these two sides at this moment in favor of the hosts. I know a lot was made of Sven-Goran Eriksson playing me on the left-hand side of midfield but that was never the problem. My form in the last 20 or 30 caps wasn’t quite good enough and Steven and Frank were two top-class players who he went with centrally. I was on the left but I played there many times for United and was quite successful there, scored a few goals so it was never really why I left England. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jack Harrison following a fast break. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Christopher Schindler (Huddersfield Town) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Juninho Bacuna with a cross. Diego Martinez' charges have dropped off quite dramatically since though and they head into this daunting fixture on the back of three straights defeats after going down 2-0 to Valencia at Mestalla before the international break. Hualien scored and conceded in all their games so far this season, and good chances this should happen once more, they do have 3 wins, 2-1 wins over New Taipei W and also over Taoyuan W, not that great defending and last round they met one of the better rated clubs in this women's league in Taiwan, Taichung Blue W, and despite odds being around 3.00 for Hualien W to win they did not only win but had the lead 2-0 in the first half and 3-1 in the second half as it ended 3-2 in their favor. Solskjaer's side are unbeaten in 13 Premier League games (W8 D5), which is now the Norwegian's best run in the competition with the Red Devils and his best league run in his managerial career with a single club. West Ham have dropped 26 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season, more than any other team in the competition in 2019-20. Man Utd's Greenwood has become the first player to score 10 Premier League goals in a season as a teenager since Romelu Lukaku in 2012-13 (14), and the first English player to do so since Wayne Rooney in 2004-05 (11). They are fourth in the table and that's four places above their opponents, but only two points clear. The home side's season couldn't have started much worse. They lost their first two games of the season to Vibetsk and Shakhtyor without getting on the scoresheet. Gorodeja have certainly turned their season around though with three wins on the bounce. Hamilton is the priority, it's the most important game. We'll go strong and our aim is to win the game as best we can. Hamilton head coach Brian Rice: "They [Celtic] are steamrollering teams. We need to take a bit of confidence from the performances we put in. Going to Livingston and getting a clean sheet is a huge morale boost for us. Did you know? Celtic have won each of their last six Scottish Premiership games by an aggregate score of 22-1, winning by at least two goals in each of those six matches. He and his girlfriend have both tested positive and are currently self-isolating, following guidelines, despite being asymptomatic. Video - Liverpool in advanced talks to sign star Lille midfielder Soumare - Euro Papers01:21 “Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive,” he wrote on Instagram. PSG are looking like the real deal Could this be the year PSG's superstars go all the way?Of course, we have been here before. Time and time again. Paris St-Germain can look awesome in the knockout stages, and then the first leg of a knockout game - before capitulating in the second leg when the pressure is on. Last season they topped a group with eventual winners Liverpool. The season before they finished above Bayern Munich. Assisted by Boualem Khoukhi with a headed pass following a corner. Posted at 93' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Joseph Athale. Posted at 92' Attempt missed. Gabi (Al Sadd) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. Posted at 91' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Kohei Matsumoto. Grill, an under-21 international, will join from third division club Kaiserslautern in a rare transfer announcement amid the coronavirus outbreak. We have won with Lennart Grill a highly gifted and interesting goalkeeper," Leverkusen sports director Simon Rolfes said in a statement. It is a transfer with lots of potential. This isn’t the first time United-supporting protestors have gone directly to the homes of their targets: both Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney were visited by the balaclava-d “Manchester Education Committee” at delicate moments in their contract negotiations, and back in 2004 former director Maurice Watkins’ car was covered in red paint. Even now, the divine inspiration of Hal Robson-Kanu - the swivel that turned Welsh football on its head - is still dumbfounding. Wales players and staff salute their fans, 'The Red Wall', after their Euro 2016 semi-final loss to PortugalThese are the moments. Gareth Bale's free-kick against Slovakia, Aaron Ramsey's opening goal against Russia, Sam Vokes rising to head in the third against Belgium. We slow them down in our minds, right down, until they are colour and sound and feeling. Trapani will face Pordenone, who is also a newcomer in the second division this season, but in contrast to Trapani, Pordenone is really a phenomenon this season when it has 46 points after 29 rounds and ranked 5th in the rankings, overflowing. A chance to win a promotion play-off spot. Euroleague 2023/2024 Scores - Basketball Europe Live EUROPEEuroleague. Round 21. Lyon-Villeurbanne. Alba Berlin. 63. 88. 12.01. Barcelona. Zalgiris Kaunas. 91. 73. 12.01. Baskonia. Olympiacos. 80. 69. 12.01. The mission is clear for Valencia in Amsterdam and they simply have to try and win the game. Anything less would likely see them drop into the Europa League, with it looking very unlikely that Chlesea will drop points at home to the already eliminated Lille. Having already been hammered by Ajax 3-0 on home soil, the Spaniards will have to put in a better performance against the Dutch outfit this time around if they are to have any chance. Brighton are firmly the underdogs here; they have a very poor away record and defensively, they are among the poorest sides in the season. On the flipside, they face a team with a fine home record and also great defensively, though not well endowed in attack. We are backing Sheffield for another slim win here and a 1-0 pick on the correct score scale would do. Privately, all parties admit that resuming matches in early April - when the initial suspension will be reviewed - will be almost impossible. But the hope is that next week a decision is taken to postpone Euro 2020 for a year, thereby freeing up space in the calendar to reschedule outstanding matches and complete domestic league seasons across the continent at some stage. This action goes against the government's highly controversial advice to continue staging sports events despite mass gatherings being closed or cancelled across the world. In my report I was critical of some decision that Everton manager David Moyes had made. When my report had finished, I turned around to find Moyes standing two feet behind me, staring at me with those piercing blue eyes. He had heard the entire thing. The tunnel at Goodison is the tightest in the top flight. There was nowhere for me to escape. Smiles from Moyes and Souness. Conor's post-match interviewMost dramatic end to a gameUruguay v Ghana at the 2010 World Cup. Benitez would be a safe bet, someone who has a proven track record in the Premier League. However Benitez is also famously loyal and he hates the idea of breaking contracts, would those principles ring true if Arsenal come calling? Head coach Rafa Benitez of Dalian Yifang looks on during the 2019 Chinese Football Association (CFA) Cup semi-final match between Dalian Yifang and Shanghai Shenhua at Dalian Sports Center Stadium on August 19, 2019 in Dalian, Liaoning Province of ChinaGetty Images PATRICK VIEIRA Age – 43 Current club – Nice Next Arsenal manager odds – 20/1 Vieira was spoken about as a future Arsenal boss when he was playing for the club but so far his management career should probably be described as solid, rather than spectacular. England's Euro 2020 finals draw is packed with advantages - but it also came with a potentially painful sting in the tail for manager Gareth Southgate's aspirations to win a first major tournament in 54 years. Southgate will want to take England one step further than the run to the World Cup semi-final in Russia in 2018 - and playing every group game at Wembley gives them the perfect platform. England will face Moscow conquerors and sometime bogey side Croatia in their first Group D game at Wembley on 14 June before facing the Czech Republic and the winner of a play-off path that includes Scotland, Israel, Norway and Serbia. Accrington great form got them away from the relegation zone and now they are 7 points ahead of Tranmere and 19 points ahead of their today s opponent Southend so I surely expect from them to be able to get the win in this game but also I expect from them to score surely more than 1 goal and I think they could easily win with two or maybe ven 3 goals difference so I decide to take this bet and I surely want to recommend it to anyone cause if Accrington just win with 1 goal difference stake Will return The players have submitted a written response to the club that they accept having their wages reduced by 50 percent in the next three months," Terzic said in a statement circulated to Serbian media. We will address the matter again in July when the full financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic becomes clearer. This should be a cracker of a cup tie. Oxford have already beaten West Ham United at home this season and have a good cup record. Newcastle regularly struggle in cup games and a lot will depend on how strong a line-up they field. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager here. It is anything to help the team. We are here – we wanted to come here, we wanted to get to the final and we want to win. We have done the first bit by getting to the final and now we want to win it. That’s the mentality of this team. We found a way to win again in the end. We are there, where we wanted to be, and hopefully we will find a way to win again on Saturday, too. Bordeaux will host Olympique Marseille in the French Top division. Marseille are on good form right now and completely in shape. They are unbeaten in their last 10 matches in ligue 1 and will try to continue that good run and catch PSG. But in their last match they lost against Angers which was a very disappointing defeat for them but they should be enough motivated to respond on this away match against Bordeaux by all three points. But it won't be an easy task. Bordeaux have shown some promise lately but I don't think that they can get anything against Marseille Foden has figured in 25 games this season, including the Community Shield, starting 10 of them, and has three goals and seven assists. In total he has been involved in 61 games, starting 24, scoring 10 goals and assisting 10. These particular graphs will surely take a sharp upward curve once Silva vacates the place he has made his own. As for City, this triumph caps an outstanding week following on from a crucial win at Leicester City that cemented second place in the Premier League and the outstanding performance that brought the 2-1 win against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in Wednesday's Champions League last-16 first-leg tie. We need to take care of that image, because we can be criticised for substitutions, tactics, etc, but not for our behaviour. Sarabia, 39, began working alongside Setien in 2015, following him to Real Betis two years later and to Barca in January this year when the 61-year-old became coach of the Catalan club after Ernesto Valverde was sacked. Alaves vs Leganes predictions for Friday night’s La Liga action at Estadio de Mendizorroza. Can Alaves bounce back from consecutive defeats when they take on second bottom Leganes on Matchday 17? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. It would devalue it and I think those clubs that have done well and are at the top deserve to be there," he said. And those clubs who are at the bottom deserve to be given the chance to get out of trouble, because that's how the game's always worked and that's how the competition was at the beginning. Isloch will against Neman Grodno in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be draw or won for Neman Grodno. Neman Grodno have great result on last 5 match in club friendly due to Neman Grodno have won in 3 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Isloch have not good result on last 2 match in Belarus Cup due to Isloch only have draw in 2 match. Therefore, I think Neman Grodno more strong rather than Isloch. Moreover Isloch have not great result on last 5 match in club friendly due to Isloch only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Surely Neman Grodno have more chance to win on this match. British media reported Aubameyang could leave the Emirates Stadium in search of Champions League football next season, with his current Arsenal deal expiring in 2021. We will have to do that (contract talks) at some stage before the end of the season for sure," Arteta told a news conference on Thursday. Rangers are currently second in the standings, 13 points behind Celtic with a game in hand. Exclusive: Coman on the future, Pep's impact and a race with Alphonso Davies Zenit use drone to deliver award during lockdown Arsenal to provide free meals to aid coronavirus fight "We have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL's processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member clubs," Rangers said in a statement . Aston Villa have conceded 65 goals in the Premier League this season; the same number they had after 34 games when they were last relegated in 2015-16 and finished 20th. Manchester United are unbeaten in their past 21 Premier League away games against Aston Villa (W14 D7) - the longest unbeaten away run one team has had against another in English top-flight history. Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in 13 goals in his first 10 Premier League games for Manchester United (seven goals, six assists); the joint-most of any player in their first 10 appearances in the competition, along with Mick Quinn (13). Dudelange today will be meeting with the away team Progress and this game we have given the home team and the away team will give us a draw at full time as this two teams have played many games but in this all meeting they have not recorded a draw in the last 8 games and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page