top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·242 members

((WATCH LIVE)) Live: Krka vs Zadar stream 19 January 2024

Live stream; Who will win? Watch. Philadelphia 76ers vs. Denver Nuggets. Bet365. Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live ...

Four of PSV Jong’s last six matches have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals while both teams have scored in three of Ajax Jong’s last six matches and Monday’s visitors have scored two or more goals in each of their last four league games. The hosts have already lost four times at home this season, more than they have won, while Ajax Jong have secured six wins on the road and have so far only lost three times. Pulisic, in his first season at the club, has not played since New Year's Day after suffering an adductor problem. It's certainly frustrating for them, particularly Christian who has had a big phase out now and is desperate to get back," said Lampard. Chelsea, who sit fourth in the Premier League, host Liverpool in the FA Cup fifth round on Tuesday (19:45 GMT) before welcoming Everton to Stamford Bridge in the league on Sunday. Matches between Sutton and Fylde tend to be hotly-contested fixtures. The last three results of their encounters were draws and the two before that saw each club take one victory apiece by the odd goal. We don't see much between them. We predict a draw. Atletico Olympic and Bujumbura will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primus League in Burundi. Atletico Olympic this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Bujumbura have 10W, 7D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Scunthorpe are looking to return to winning ways this weekend after they lost 3-1 at home in the league to Plymouth last time out, while Newport will be hoping to take the moment from their 3-0 EFL Trophy victory over MK Dons into Saturday’s clash. The hosts edge the form guide with two wins and a draw from their last six matches, as Newport have only managed to win once during that same period. While Arsenal started brightly, familiar defensive failings resurfaced as Teemu Pukki ended his eight-game goal drought with a shot that deflected off Shkodran Mustafi. The hosts' lead only lasted eight minutes though, with Christoph Zimmermann penalised for handball and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang levelling for the visitors with a retaken penalty, after four Norwich players had encroached when his original effort was saved by Tim Krul. Livingston comes into this game on the back of an eight-game winless run, with the West Lothian club drawing and losing four games apiece. The club's home record has been slightly better, as they have taken five points from their last four matches, including a stunning 2-0 win over Celtic. They played before 3 days and they drawn 3-3. In first half was more good An Giang while in second half Dong Thap drawed the match. However in this match I see more favorite the home team. An Giang in the last season also was more good than Dong Thap and I see a win for them. Of course this is a friendly match however An Gains is without a win in 5 matches while they have a draw a lose and a win against Dong Thap. Home win here for me. Home team needs to win to raise the moral of the squad. These two teams played at Antwerp in the league last round so I am surprised that this round they are going to play at Gent the reverse fixture while that game played at Antwerp well 2nd placed Gent conceded 3 goals and despite scoring 2 goals of their own they ended up losing the game with 3-2 in the end so 5 goals scored there and both teams scoring 2+ goals in that one something that could well happen here as well and will take the over 3.5 goals bet in this one at quite decent odds to be taken. Gwangju will be meeting with the away team Seongnam and this game we have given it an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last meetings of this two teams they are very used of scoring an over of 1.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction It has been a long 11 months for Jose Mourinho. Sacked by Manchester United on 18 December 2018, Mourinho has not exactly disappeared from public life. There were a number of interviews, a few sponsorship commitments and those compelling appearances on Sky Sports' football coverage. Only now, back in management and able to reflect on a satisfying 3-2 win for his new club Tottenham in a potentially tricky London derby at West Ham, can Mourinho admit he sometimes wondered during that time: "What am I doing here?"He has never felt like that in the technical area. The Red Devils dominated English football for years but have not won the Premier League since 2013 and BBC Radio 5 Live pundit Chris Sutton believes they are a shadow of the side they used to be. The difference between the two sides is that Liverpool are living in the present," said the former Blackburn and Chelsea player. They are living in this moment. They are a team who are improving all the time and the club is improving all the time - on and off the field. Alisson held his ground brilliantly and forced Rupp to lose his nerve, failing to either shoot or deliver a suitable pass for Teemu Pukki to score, and leaving Allison to intercept. It kept Liverpool's clean sheet - and their unbeaten streak - intact. Did you know? Against Norwich, Alisson kept his 10th Premier League clean sheet of the season, more than any other keeper. Defenders - Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Caglar Soyuncu (Leicester) Toby Alderweireld: In the absence of a clean sheet, and having put the ball in the back of your own net, you have got to do something pretty spectacular to still get in my team of the week. You just have to hope something can be resolved so they can take the trophy they richly deserve. He's come in, he laid out what he wanted and what he will do - and he's done it. Shearer: "Even last season some of the football they played was sensational. Jose Mourinho (Chelsea 2004-2007 and 2013-2015, Manchester United 2016-2018, Tottenham 2019-present)Games: 322 Won: 198 Drawn: 73 Lost: 51 Win ratio: 61. De Bruyne was not done yet, brilliantly bending home his side's fifth goal off the inside of the post before the end. Norwich had their moments too as they bid farewell to the top flight, with Ederson brilliantly denying Teemu Pukki and Onel Hernandez in one-on-one situations. Hernandez thought he had put the Canaries ahead with the score at 0-0 but his low long-range effort was disallowed after he was ruled offside by the video assistant referee. This lad can play and if Watford were to go down he is worth £30m of anyone's money in today's market. Did you know? Doucoure was involved in 60% of Watford's 5 shots against Brighton (2 shots, 1 chance created). Nicolas Pepe: We've had to wait a little while for this young man to feature prominently in an Arsenal shirt. However, against a Newcastle side which didn't seem to realise that their winter break had come to an end, Pepe looked as though he had actually benefited from the seasonal interruption. Krka - Zadar 21.10.2023 Basketball match Krka vs Zadar - 21 Oct 2023 will be held as part of the Liga ABA tournament and will start at 10:00. On fscore.net, every fan can find out the ... Video - Arteta urges other players to step up in absence of suspended Aubameyang00:36 12:40 - Euro Papers Liverpool could be left to blame former striker Luis Suarez for a £90m deal the club had targeted with Barcelona, according to reports in Spain. Video - Why Suarez may have 'ruined' Liverpool's £90m transfer - Euro Papers01:44 12:00 - Hernandez off to the MLS? Guadalajara, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, West Ham, Sevilla. Ten-man Alkmaar had substitute Ferdy Druijf to thank for two late goals as they recovered to draw 2-2 at home to Partizan Belgrade in Group L and join leaders Manchester United, whose second-string side lost 2-1 at Astana, in the knockout phase. Wout Weghorst's penalty put Wolfsburg through with a 1-0 win against Ukrainians Oleksandriya and were joined by Group I leaders Gent, who drew 0-0 at French side Saint Etienne. What we feel obliged to achieve is a Champions League place," said the 24-year-old. We are thinking one game at a time, then we will see where we are. A message to Juventus? They need to know that we are here and won't give up. PASALIC NOT HANGING ABOUT Atalanta took a huge step towards Champions League qualification when Mario Pasalic scored the winning goal just 19 seconds after coming off the bench in a 2-1 victory over AS Roma. That responsibility lies with us all. We are also conscious of the economic uncertainty affecting so many businesses and, consequently, virtually every family. Coupled with the unique challenges of self-isolation, the loss of routine to normal working and social life, we face real challenges to our mental wellbeing. Our children may feel anxious with uncertainty. It's not normal for any of us and it's going to challenge us all. Wellington Phoenix coming into this match after terrible starting of the season. They managed only 1 points so far this season. They are coming off a draw against Melbourne Victory and will be confident here. Zadar - Krka - 19.01.2024 live → Basketball online on Zadar vs. Krka basketball match You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on livescores.biz. To avoid missing the duel between ... Almost. Newcastle owner Mike AshleyPA Sport Ashley crashed back into the national consciousness this week with an audacious bid to keep Sports Direct open through the government-mandated lockdown on non-essential businesses. Apparently a nation unable to get its hands on multipacks of white socks and giant novelty mugs is a nation unable to function. Central Coast Mariners and Wellington Phoenix will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Central Coast Mariners this season have the following results: 4W, 1D and 14L. Meanwhile Wellington Phoenix have 9W, 3D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. When could it be introduced?In October, a government-commissioned report said more evidence was required before safe standing could be adopted. The means it will not be trialled in England's top two leagues this season, despite the report suggesting controlled tests would have value. The Sports Ground Safety Authority will look into how safe standing is implemented at British and European clubs, and how persistent standing is managed elsewhere. Lecce need to start picking up results in order to stay clear of danger, but can they pick up a victory here? It should be a winnable game for Lecce, but the hosts have failed to win seven of their nine clashes with top-half sides so far this season. Despite threatening going forward of late, we don’t have faith in Lecce to pull off a win. Aston Villa have displayed glimmers of their potential this term, but it’s proving difficult to get the team to gel with so many new arrivals. Still, they have the ability to beat anyone on their day, and while they are in the midst of a four match losing streak they will feel this is a very winnable match. But he still had so much hard work to do, somehow managing to squeeze the ball through the tiny gap and into the back of the net. How?!"Mo scored the most difficult situation of the whole night!" an incredulous manager Jurgen Klopp told BT Sport. I have no idea [how]. With his quality, how he didn't score one or two of the others I have no clue. He played really well but didn't score in the situations we expect him usually to score, but staying on track and making such a decisive and very difficult finish, that probably says much more about him than all of the other goals he has scored. The fans were not happy," Ljungberg told reporters. I got asked about it and said, 'At Arsenal, that's not how we behave and not what we do'. I stand by that. Mesut was injured, but I would not have picked him for the squad because I want to make a stance that it's not what I accept from an Arsenal football player. Arsenal have not won any of their last seven matches. Norwich have four losses in six matches at home. Arsenal have scored in 13 of their last 15 matches. Arsenal have one win in the last eight away matches. Norwich have three wins in 14 matches. Norwich, who are placed 18th on the Premier League standings, will this Sunday host eighth placed Arsenal on Match Day 13 of the season. I'm very proud of what I achieved last year with Liverpool and Holland, and hopefully we can do that again this year. But that will be tough with those guys around here still. I never thought that I would be up for a Ballon d'Or until I was actually nominated. It shows a lot about how my career has been. No one was arrested. Standard Liege said the club and its president, Bruno Venanzi, would cooperate with the investigation and hoped the situation would be clarified soon. Our club and Bruno Venanzi are calm because they are not charged as part of this investigation," it said. Monaco-based players agent Christophe Henrotay was arrested at the request of a Brussels judge in September. Saturday 13 June: Wales v Switzerland (Baku)Wednesday 17 June: Turkey v Wales (Baku)Sunday 21 June: Italy v Wales (Rome)What do Scotland and Northern Ireland need to do?Triumph in the Euro 2020 play-offs in March, and Steve Clarke's Scotland would end a 22-year wait for major tournament football. That wait would come to an end against the Czech Republic in Glasgow on 15 June, with a trip to face England at Wembley following on Friday 19 June and a final group game at Hampden Park against Croatia four days later. Two first-half goals by Willian, one of them a penalty, could have been followed by others. Spurs were taken by surprise by the visitors' formation which included three central defenders and the return of left-back Marcos Alonso to add attacking threat. Mourinho said Lampard had resorted to the same three-at-the-back system that was familiar to the team after former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte used it to win the league title in the 2016-17 season. They have not won there this century - their last victory a 1-0 win on 27 September 1999, courtesy of a Kevin Campbell goal - and have only left the ground with three points on seven occasions since World War Two. It has been 19 derbies since they tasted victory at either Anfield or Goodison - when Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta secured a 2-0 Blues home win on 17 October 2010. Bond's upcoming quarter-final against Mark Allen is his first in a Triple Crown event since 2004. Prior to this year's UK Championship, he had failed to make it past the first round of a tournament in his five previous attempts. Wilson took the lead with a run of 61, but Bond hit back after edging the next two frames to go 2-1 up.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Alpha Academy
  • SOJIB BISWAS
    SOJIB BISWAS
  • Nadim Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • MD ALAMIN
    MD ALAMIN
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
bottom of page