top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·242 members

Live: Kuwait VS Uganda stream 19 January 2024

The IMF is transitioning to a new recruitment system. Previous job applications to vacancies in Joblink will be processed and do not need to be resubmitted.

The Argentine influence is not new but has gathered strength in recent years as the domestic game in Argentina declined. Mohamed is a classic example of someone who came as a player and built a career in Mexico. After catching the eye as a teenager at Huracan, he was signed by Fiorentina but never made the grade in Italy and left in 1996 to join Toros Neza, a little-known team from one of Mexico City's biggest and most working-class suburbs. Eight wins and a draw in their last nine games had seen Leicester emerge as the closest pursuers of runaway leaders Liverpool but they went down 3-1 at the Etihad despite taking an early lead through Jamie Vardy. Riyad Mahrez, one of the heroes of Leicester's incredible 2016 title season, equalised and Ilkay Gundogan's penalty before halftime gave Pep Guardiola's side the lead. Which means a number of his first-choice players may not feature at Turf Moor. He said the forward players in particular may not play but behind "they have got options", so the likes of Lucas Moura, Dele Alli and Steven Bergwijn may all not feature. He also said Harry Winks was "completely dead", so he is likely to miss out too. The north London side have only kept two clean sheets in 14 games in 2020 too so it may be best to avoid their defensive players like Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld, where Mourinho likes to shuffle from game-to-game anyway. I don't have to offer any advice to other teams' players. Ancelotti set for Everton? Everton have made Carlo Ancelotti their top choice to succeed Marco Silva as manager, Sky Sports report. Duncan Ferguson has been in temporary charge on Merseyside and has overseen an upturn in form and would remain on the first team coaching staff. After I heard the news I couldn't wait to see him. I was very upset. It wasn't so much a conversation about football more two friends having a chat. Spurs striker Harry Kane said the sacking came as a "shock" to the squad while midfielder Eric Dier said it was important for the players to meet with him. Ultimately, this is a match Boca really should be winning. On paper, they are a stronger side than Union in all areas of the pitch and with a big home support behind them, they should have more than enough quality to get the job does, a feeling that is more than reflected in the odds on offer as far as the betting goes. Deportivo Saprissa will host Herediano for this fixture of the league. No doubt, Saprissa is the best team in this campaign. They are currently on the 1st position with 33 points. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result in this match. However, I think, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors to provide a strong resistance. Herediano is also ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 26 points. Yeah, the visitors have a poor results in the last matches. In last game Herediano lost 0-1 against Limon. Nevertheless, they will try to pick up at least one point. Deportivo Las Sabanas will against Diriangen in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Diriangen with margin score is 2 goals. Diriangen have great result on last 5 match in league due to Diriangen have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have draw in 1 match and 4 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Diriangen will beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Diriangen more strong and have better rank rather than Deportivo Las Sabanas. Surely Diriangen have more chance to win on this match. Posted at 67' Gabi (Al Sadd) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 67' Foul by Rodolfo Pizarro (Monterrey). Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! Monterrey 2, Al Sadd 1. Baghdad Bounedjah (Al Sadd) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Hassan Al Haydos with a cross. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Akram Afif (Al Sadd) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says it was "refreshing" to see striker Oli McBurnie supporting Swansea City in their draw at Cardiff despite the striker being warned over his conduct. Former Swansea player McBurnie, 23, was spoken to by the Football Association after being seen making an obscene gesture during last weekend's fixture. Wilder says the warning was "quite right" and has also spoken to McBurnie. Kuwait vs Uganda Live Streams - Buffstreams 1 day ago — Kuwait - Uganda Free live streams. Buffstreams offers the best free live streaming links. Citing a club source, AS reported that Celta said Smolov had asked permission to return home for personal reasons but they could not grant it as La Liga did not authorise his request. The 30-year-old player continued to inform Celta of his movements and told them he would return once he had resolved his personal issue, the report said. The working group will also examine the issue of clubs' responsibilities to pay their staff when leagues are suspended. The document states that clubs, players and coaches should be encouraged to work together to agree on salary reductions and deferrals. Yet they should consider the alternative, where possible, that agreements between clubs and employees are suspended when teams are not playing or training. Gornik and Legia will face each other in the upcoming match in the Ekstraklasa in Poland. Gornik this season have the following results: 9W, 11D and 9L. Meanwhile Legia have 19W, 3D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But eventually the pressure would tell as substitute Rogic's deflected shot found the net to rescue a point. Man of the match - Lyndon DykesThe Livingston striker gave the Celtic defenders a torrid time in October and did the same again in front of watching Australia assistant coach Rene Meulensteen. Direct, strong, swaggering - a big impact player who appears to be getting better and better. The response was everything we expected' - reactionLivingston manager Gary Holt: "I am over the moon. Either side of the keeper and that's a goal. Another big chance wasted. GOAL! Brighton 0-1 Palace (Ayew). Palace lead and it's a sucker punch for Brighton. Benteke slots a lovely reverse pass to Ayew, who squeezes it past Ryan, who got something on it but not enough. OPEN GOAL! Zaha has missed an open goal. Before I came to United, there was a lot of clubs [including Manchester City and Liverpool, as well Everton, Newcastle, Crewe and Accrington Stanley]. We supported Manchester United but my mum didn't know much about football. It was my brothers, really, who managed to categorise good academies from bad academies, The final decision came down to which club I loved and wanted to play for? United was perfect. Posted at 64' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. United are really lacking in creativity in their midfield so it's a missed opportunity for the Red Devils. It's expected that they will still chase after James Maddison next summer, but he certainly won't be cheap. Read the full story Europe’s top clubs demand Champions League change The Champions League could be set for "the biggest shake-up since the competition replaced the European Cup", according to the Mirror. Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160) Welcome! The first step in applying for a U.S. nonimmigrant visa is to complete your application. It takes approximately 90 minutes to do this. England international midfielder Izzy Christiansen has returned to the Women's Super League with Everton, joining from Lyon on an 18-month deal. The 28-year-old left Manchester City in July 2018 to join Lyon, and scored five goals in 26 games for the European champions. Christiansen rejoins Everton having spent a season with the Toffees before joining Birmingham in 2009. I am really happy to be back," Christiansen told the club's website. Rotherham United are on top of League One and have been excellent in the last weeks with a 8-0-1 record in the last 9 league games. At home Rotherham United have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of the last 7 matches. That meant our centre-backs could stay narrow and there were no gaps between them, which was important because we knew Carlos Tevez would try to feed on little balls between them from David Silva. Up the pitch, Shaun Maloney had a huge role in making the system work. He was dropping back in defensive situations to block the middle of the pitch but he also gave us an attacking outlet. He made a massive effort physically and also provided some quality going forward. Inter Milan have made clear their intention to challenge Juventus for the Serie A title and after returning to winning ways in the last two matches, they will feel well inspired for the Milan derby. They have dominated the last four derbies, winning three and drawing one and they have a good run not just in the league but at home as well. AC Milan have also done well lately, with four wins in the last five away games in Serie A. They will be a bit inferior here occasioned by their form against Inter but they have been scoring with some consistency, and with both sides not keeping a lot of clean sheets lately, we could see goals on both ends. Back this game to end with over 2.5 goals. Who's already in a strong position to claim the Ballon d'Or? This is almost a silly question. RESULT: A stop-clock is the rule change you would introduce in football Look at the history of this award. Let us not pretend that it's a wide-ranging analysis of the performances of all the best players in the world. Porto are on top of the league after last week after they won the game at Santa Clara and Benfica failed to defeat Moreirense at home. At home Porto have been excellent this season with a 10-0-1 record in 11 games and conceding only a total of 5 goals. Celtic would seize the early initiative this time, though. McGregor collected the ball at the edge of the area, and the Scotland midfielder lashed home to make it 1-0. It was a superb strike. But Livingston know how to cause mayhem from long throws. Ciaron Brown hurled the ball toward goal, Fraser Forster came for it but failed to get enough of a fist on the ball and it fell to Guthrie, who hooked it over his shoulder for his fifth of the season. Indeed, replays show that Griezmann was beyond the last defender from the freekick. Correct decision. Griezmann HAS to score that! What a chance for Barcelona to take the lead! Roberto got in behind down the right and square for Griezmann, but the French attacker saw his tame shot saved by the legs of Simon! 80’ Pique's injured! Barcelona are going to be forced into a change here. Rayo Vallecano will play against Elche in the 31st match day of the Spanish Liga 2. Rayo Vallecano has lost only two home matches this season. They have also won 6. Elche has lost only 5 of their 15 matches played away. The rayo is given a favorite but on the stats I advise you to bet on draw here because Rayo have the most number of draws. Both teams have the ability to get all 3 points even at the most critical time but in this match I expect a close and balanced match with not many goals. Both teams defense will dominate the attackers. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Nathan's prediction: 1-1 Arsenal v Liverpool (20:15 BST)Liverpool had a bit of a hiccup against Burnley on Saturday, which wasn't a massive surprise. I know they can still pass 100 points and beat Manchester City's record, but I don't think the thought of doing that will be driving their players on. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp changed his side a bit against the Clarets, which was good for the youngsters in his squad, but I don't think we will see Liverpool at their very best here either. It’s been a solid campaign for Parma in Serie A. The hosts returned last season and nearly went straight back down after a slump towards the end of the campaign. This time around they have put themselves into the top eight, which leaves them just a couple of places shy of the European spots. That’s quite the leap for Parma, who would be happy with a mid-table finish. Klopp's side are 31 points better off than Spurs, who are in eighth spot, and look unstoppable. Their 61 points is the most after 21 games of a Premier Lesgue season and such a total has never been achieved at a similar stage of the season in any of Europe's big five leagues. It's special. To win the number of games, to always be ready to fight, that's what the boys do," Klopp said. But when you bring on a goalie who is Tom Thumb and they lose nine goals. We should have done more damage'22 June, Frankfurt. Scotland 1-1 YugoslaviaVictory would take Scotland into the last eight. Even a draw would have been good enough if Brazil failed to beat Zaire by three clear goals. But they did, winning 3-0. The Scots fall a goal behind with fewer than 10 minutes left, with Jordan's late equaliser not enough. The last 3 fixtures played between these two teams during the previous 3 seasons here at Ulm all of them ended with 2-1 final scores so just 3 goals scored each time not more reason why I will stick with simply the over 2.5 goals but not so sure about the outcome although Ulm won twice with 2-1 they also lost once with 2-1 so I prefer to be betting here on a game with both teams scoring and also over 2.5 goals to happen odds are not that great but perhaps could be useful in a combo bet here. Ria Money Transfer - Send Money Online to Over 190 Ria Money Transfer is one of the largest international money transfer service providers in the world. Send money from the US using your bank, debit or ... It's a great result but we have to keep our focus here on in. It's not a season-changing result but it's an important one, especially in the context of our own situation. There is an awful long way to go. I think what it does, it quantifies the work the players have put in over the last few games. But I'm not naive enough to think that we are anywhere near concluding what we set out to do. It is the quarter final stage in the Copa del Rey in Spain and Real Madrid are having a lucky draw as they play at home where they are favorite against most opponents in the world and all opponents in the league. Saw them win recently 2-1 at home against Sevilla and really did not impress me in the defense, but quite efficient up-front at least at creating really big scoring chances, finishing those moves still has some work to be done as they often miss those golden chances. A run of eight goals in eight games in the 2008-09 season earned him a call-up to the senior squad by then manager Sir Alex Ferguson for a game with Aston Villa on 5 April 2009. After coming on just after the hour mark, he curled in the decisive goal in a 3-2 win in the third minute of stoppage time. Macheda scored again in Manchester United's next game - a 2-1 win at Sunderland but was never again able to hit those heady heights. Hello everyone. For tomorrow I want to give you one prediction from Italy Seria A between Fiorentina-Spal. Fio not filling good last games and they are in very special condition about this game. They must to take this game because they are on the bottom of the league and this opponent is very good for them. Spal is one of the worst team and this is a good chance for Fio to take three points. For them this game is very important that's why I think they will take the win with more than two goals. My bet here is win for Fiorentina. Media playback is not supported on this device 5,000-1 or 'Aguerooo' - MOTDx pick their moment of the decade In any case, Manchester City will surely be ready for that approach this time, and I am expecting them to win. If that happens, that is the end of Leicester's title hopes, and it would take the heat off Liverpool ahead of their trip to King Power Stadium on 26 December. I think the leaders would also be happy if this game ended in a draw - only a Foxes win would give the Reds some cause for concern. Marlon Santos replaces Vlad Chiriches. Posted at 74' Foul by Georgios Kyriakopoulos (Sassuolo). Posted at 74' Paulo Dybala (Juventus) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 74' Foul by Mehdi Bourabia (Sassuolo). Posted at 74' Alex Sandro (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 69' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Federico Peluso. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Sassuolo. The longer the wait went on, the more fantastical those aspirations seemed. But to be a supporter is to dream. To follow your team is to endure countless false dawns and disappointments, coming back for more because the faint hope still flickers that those dreams will become reality. And sometimes they do. Wales' moment came on 11 June 2016, their opening Euro 2016 fixture against Slovakia. To bask in the Bordeaux sunshine, to hear 24,000 from Wales pour their souls into the anthem, to watch their team play in an actual European Championship - and to watch them win? That was paradise. Their replacements have failed to deliver and Frankfurt's misfiring attack adds pressure on a backline that already lacks confidence. As one might expect, their home record is better than their record on the road. However, while this fixture will be played at the Commerzbank Arena, no fans will be present. A fine mid-season run showed signs of encouragement at Chelsea, which should have seen Frank Lampard reach Europe's top competition during his first season in charge. That autumn burst faded as winter arrived and they have since shown severe problems winning matches at home and putting teams to bed. Video - Diego Simeone ready to tempt Chelsea star to Atletico – Euro Papers01:29 They still remain in pole position to finish fourth, behind Liverpool, Man City and Leicester, who were fired by some excellent form before Christmas that may well prove to be enough despite a lengthy lull since the turn of the year. Sheffield Wednesday looked to be in turmoil during the summer, with the shock departure of Steve Bruce leaving the club shaken days before the start of the season. However, they made the move for Garry Monk and so far it has paid off for the Owls. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Gaëtan Bong. Posted at 57' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Adam Matthews. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Tomer Hemed (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Post updateAttempt missed. George Hirst (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Demarai Gray. Post updateKelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Post updateFoul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). SubstitutionSubstitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Gedson Fernandes replaces Son Heung-Min. Post updateAttempt missed. Players who choose to 'take a knee' before or during matches will also be supported by the Premier LeagueMR: I feel they put too much onus on you to talk about it. You are not going to have all the answers, you can only talk from your experience. Do you feel too much pressure to talk about it?RS: I wouldn't say too much pressure. It's something where I don't want to do too much talking. I would rather have a meeting with the Premier League, a meeting with Fifa, bring stuff to them and not just try to do this on my own - because, as you said, I don't have all the answers.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Alpha Academy
  • SOJIB BISWAS
    SOJIB BISWAS
  • Nadim Molla
    Nadim Molla
  • MD ALAMIN
    MD ALAMIN
  • Ron Swanson
    Ron Swanson
bottom of page