top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·238 members

Watch: Guinea vs. Cameroon Live Stream 19/01/2024

Jan 23, 2024 • 2h 10m • beIN SPORTS (Canada)Guinea vs Senegal2023 CAF Africa Cup of NationsFrom Charles Konan Banny Stadium in Côte d'Ivoire. Read More +. Live ...

Paraguay forward Miguel Almiron has scored more FA Cup goals than any other Premier League player this season, netting four times from just six shots on target in the competition. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: West Brom 2-3 Newcastle highlights Key stat: Newcastle United have not reached the FA Cup semi-final since 2004-05 under Graeme Souness. Manchester City (away to Newcastle, Sunday 18:30 BST)Position - second in Premier League. Inter have already shown they can handle the weight of a big occasion in their last Champions League home game, securing a very important 2-0 win over Dortmund. The side are looking very powerful at the San Siro in general and have lost just once their all season, winning 6 times in the process, so confidence can be high coming into Tuesday's game. That's a unique goal. GOAL! Man Utd 3-0 Watford (Greenwood) Mason Greenwood scores a spectacular goal! He collected a return pass from Fernandes on the edge of the area, moved the ball onto his left foot and, with scarcely any backlift, hit a savage rising drive that beat Foster and flew into the net off the underside of the bar. Tomorrow (Sunday) is a day off, we're training on the 23rd and 24th. The night of the 24th is off, the morning of the 25th off. Then 26th training and then 27th is Nuno's team. Guardiola said it was "unrealistic" for his team to retain their league title from their current position, but added that they would not stop chasing unbeaten Liverpool. Taking the standings as they are at present is another potential solution, although that could have massive legal ramifications with so many issues still outstanding. The EFL will meet this week with the clubs to discuss the way forward, as and when the coronavirus pandemic relents, and Kinnear said the groundswell of support will be for completing the current season as a priority. He opened himself up to further criticism shortly after his arrival by not travelling to their Europa League game against Apollon Limassol, so he could spend more time with his first-team squad at their training base before the Merseyside derby that weekend. The results? A 3-0 win in Cyprus and a 1-1 draw at Anfield. Decision = vindicated. Martin Gray - Darlington Gray won 165 of his 258 games in charge of DarlingtonA wedding on New Year's Day? What was Gray thinking? There's always a match on. Watford have followed Brighton and Aston Villa in publicly opposing the use of neutral venues in the Premier League's proposed Project Restart plan. Hornets chairman and chief executive Scott Duxbury says it would compromise fairness and sporting integrity. It is understood Premier League clubs are not planning to vote on whether to use neutral venues at a Monday meeting. The vote looks likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. The Reds battered away at Simeone's selfless, organised team throughout, forcing goalkeeper Jan Oblak into nine saves and raining down 34 efforts in total. But Simeone - who took Atletico to Champions League finals in 2014 and 2016 - still found a way to win against the odds, scoring three times in 23 extra-time minutes to stun Klopp and co. We never changed our plan, the players followed the guidelines perfectly," Simeone said. Posted at 77' Chris Wood (Burnley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Dwight McNeil (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Famalicao impressed in their first season in Portugal primeira after they got promoted last season, they are on third place on the table with 30 points earned and they won 4 games in a row at home so I surely expect from them to beat maritimo today also because on the other side maritimo is in Bad shape and on the road this season they scored just 5 goals omon 7 games and I think it is pretty realistic they Will not score in this game so I take this handicap and I hope for 2 0 or 3 0 win for famalicao Posted at 84' Foul by Thomas Allan (Newcastle United). Posted at 84' Jimmy Keohane (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Newcastle United 4, Rochdale 0. Joelinton (Newcastle United) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Thomas Allan. The skills of orthopaedic surgeon Jimmy Withers had been required to save the teenager's leg from amputation. A return, if any, to playing football would be a long way off. In spite of condemnation from some horrified Linfield supporters clubs, the lack of a meaningful sanction from the Irish FA, or the authorities, for this serious assault left the Celtic board incandescent. While the club had a commitment to the transatlantic tour, it also wanted a reckoning. Volna had quite a poor ending to last season in the second league level as in their last 8 games played they had just one win and many losses conceding plenty of goals at the same time but still not that bad at scoring, while in their two games in the second league last season with Slonim they drew 1-1 at home and drew as well 2-2 away from home so of course my initial thought about this opening round game is that this game should see once more both teams scoring. Equatorial Guinea vs Guinea-Bissau: Live stream, TV 24 hours ago — Where to watch the Africa Cup of Nations match online between Equatorial Guinea and Guinea-Bissau, including live streams, TV channels, ... VAR is nothing to do with that goal. I am not defending VAR but it spots it and applies the rule of the game," said the former Manchester United and England defender. Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder, whose side have had more goals ruled out by VAR than other Premier League team this season, has been a critic of the system. I feel for David [Moyes] and the players. The same thing has happened to us a few times," he said. Posted at 84' Foul by Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal). Posted at 81' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Joseph Willock (Arsenal). Posted at 80' Foul by Ryan Bertrand (Southampton). Posted at 80' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Arsenal. Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaces Dani Ceballos. Sorry" 08:30 - 'But the title is over?' "But the title is over?" Pep Guardiola said with a smile after Man City's 4-1 win at Burnley. From what I read, nobody gives us a chance. It's done. I don't believe it but it's not about if I don't believe it or not. Our team is stable, but with the distance we have to Liverpool, it would be a little bit crazy to think about the title, honestly. League leaders West Bromwich Albion aren't in the best of form and travel to Millwall who are ninth but strong at home. Albion have a one point lead over second placed Leeds United and are four points clear of Fulham in third. That lead was a lot larger before Christmas but West Brom have only earned seven points from their last eight league games. This will be probably match with plenty of goals and I will try that option. So, Parma is this season team who can beat almost all rivals and they are very dangerous when they are playing against the biggest clubs, or it is better to said, just favorites. They are not so long ago in Serie A beat this rival 2-0 at home and I think that they are have pretty good chances and this time. I will bet on goals here and that is pretty ok and real option. It is more than ok and odds are pretty good. Cameroon vs Guinea 1-1 Live Africa Cup Nations - YouTube 3:17:27Cameroon vs Guinea 1-1 Live Stream Africa Cup of Nations AFCON 2024 Football Match Today Commentary Score Indomitable Lions Cameroun en Vivo ... She added: "He's good. He's not quite up and 100% yet but he's not too bad at all. Former Scotland forward Dalglish won the Scottish league title four times at Celtic before moving to Liverpool in 1977. At Anfield his honours included eight league championships as a player and manager and three European Cups. He was manager at the time of the Hillsborough disaster in 1989, when 96 Liverpool fans died as a result of a crush at an FA Cup semi-final at Hillsborough. They have a seven-match winless run though will take credit for a better defensive display in the last game. The 0-0 draw with Fortuna is their only clean sheet in the last seven matches while they have conceded at least two in four of their last five matches. However, they have failed to score in just two of their last 10 league matches. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Manchester City 5, Newcastle United 0. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Manchester City 5, Newcastle United 0. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by David Silva. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Sevilla forward Munir El Haddadi put the visitors ahead in the 11th minute with a confident finish after galloping on to a through ball, but Chimy Avila equalised at the end of the first half with a vicious shot into the roof of the net. Osasuna's Marc Cardoner clashed heads with Diego Carlos in the first half and had to be taken off on a stretcher. They had several chances to increase their lead before Jahanbakhsh connected perfectly with a spectacular overhead kick to level the scored with six minutes to go. The visitors will rue their missed chances. Frank Lampard’s side remain in fourth place but have missed the chance to close the gap on Manchester City, while opening up a chance for their rivals for the Champions League places to make up ground on them later today. Pogon is one of the teams, that would fight for the title in the season, and there is no any reason for them to be named as outsider here in the match. Gornik was one of the biggest names of Football in Poland, but recently they always are fighting relegation, and are not among the top half in the league. Although he carries a statesmanlike appearance on the touchline, he leads training at the club's Finch Farm complex, complete with cap and whistle, alongside assistants Davide, also his son, and Duncan Ferguson. Sessions are short and sharp in contrast to the more long-winded fare under Silva, which players became tired of. And there is a less regimented feel with players not forced to eat at specific times. Having looked like being left frustrated, the Canaries got a deserved equaliser on 78 minutes as Josip Drmic bundled in from close range after Vorm has spilled Kenny McLean's drive. At the other end, the hosts could have won it with five minutes of normal time remaining but Serge Aurier saw his low shot cleared off the line by the retreating Ben Godfrey. With no further goals in extra-time, Norwich made it a night to remember. He (Mourinho) has got attacking players, let's get it right," Lampard said. Dele Alli was up there during his best season at Spurs. Lucas Moura scored a hat-trick in a Champions League semi-final. Kane and Son are a miss, but they are in good form. They have players who can fill in. They have players with quality and they are a threat. Manchester United travel to Anfield on Sunday hoping to end runaway leaders Liverpool's unbeaten run in the Premier League. With forward Marcus Rashford picking up a back injury during United's 1-0 FA Cup replay win over Wolves, the stage could be set for Mason Greenwood to continue his good run of form. The 18-year-old has scored four league goals this season and been described as a "killer in the box" by team-mate Juan Mata. Marinakis, who also owns Olympiakos, was present at Emirates Stadium for the Greek side's Europa League clash with Arsenal on 27 February. March Manchester City's Premier League match with Arsenal is postponed as a "precautionary measure". Several Gunners players who met Marinakis at the Olympiakos game are put into self-isolation. Liverpool are knocked out of the Champions League after a 3-2 extra time defeat by Atletico Madrid (4-2 on aggregate). The exact score earns 40 points. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONSAll kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated. WEDNESDAY, 1 JANUARY Brighton v Chelsea (12:30 GMT)Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road. Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. However, as Arteta has been at pains to point out in the early weeks of his tenure, the Gunners are a work in progress and one that will not necessarily improve at lightning pace. But the obvious negatives were outweighed by the positives he can take from the game - not least the continued impressive displays of some of his young players and the ongoing potency of Aubameyang. It was somewhat surprising to see 18-year-old wing-back Saka initially left out, but an injury to Sead Kolasinac meant he was unleashed early on, and he quickly made his presence felt with a wicked curling cross for the opener. I think the away team has a great chance to get a good result from this match. I think the away team will decide this match pretty early. The home team are newcomers to the league and I think there should be some difference between these two teams. Llagostera is not playing well this season. But they have a good away record and I think that FRIDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Aubameyang set for Arsenal exit - Paper Round 'Mesut Ozil should be annoyed' - Freddie Ljungberg Why Arsenal v Man City was not shown in China after Ozil comments Solskajer admits Greenwood on verge of claiming Manchester United starting berth 08:30 - Champions League draw on its way Good morning and welcome to another week of football, which features the small matter of a Clasico on Wednesday, updates on Arsenal's manager situation, and a blockbuster Premier League clash between Chelsea and Tottenham, of course now managed by the former Blues boss Jose Mourinho. Both teams have been involved in a number of stalemates of late, with Mansfield drawing two of their last three home games and Forest Green picking up a point in their last two away games. The pair have also drawn two of their last three league meetings against one another and head into Saturday’s clash in equally average form. However, Forest Green have 14pts more on the board than their hosts and boast a goal difference of +8 compared to Mansfield’s -5 and we believe the visitors will avoid defeat this weekend. A mistake on the pitch maybe leads to a goal. A mistake in my new team, it's going to be lives. I know I've got to be the best version of me every single day to help keep Merseyside safe, and that excites me. Aged 25, former England youth international Paige Williams has swapped her football kit for hose reels, breathing apparatus and ladders, starting a new career with Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service. They take on Bayer Leverkusen in the final with their opponents looking to win the trophy for only the second time in their history. Bayern have won the German Cup a record 19 times and are the current cup holders. They have had an incredible second half to the season and go into this game having won their last 16 league and cup games. IFK Goteborg will host Mjallby for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Goteborg have advantage at home stadium. Also, I believe, Goteborg are more ambitious team in the league. In previous game Goteborg is won 1-2 against Varbergs. Also, we have Mjallby who's is not very good team at the start of the new campaign. They have two consecutive losses. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, they have the motivation to break the poor series. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Mjallby to win. Brighton were able to reach the semi-finals of this competition last season before a narrow loss to Man City ended their hopes. They’ll be keen for another trip to Wembley this season though, although a tough game against Sheffield Wednesday stands in their way. Brighton had a tough journey to the semi-finals last season though, beating Bournemouth in the third round before beating three Championship sides before their loss against Man City so they definitely have pedigree in beating opponents at their own level in this competition. The PZPN's announcement came after Poland's government has decided to cancel all mass events due to the coronavirus outbreak. All supporters who have already purchased tickets for these mаtches will receive a refund," the PZPN said, adding that matches of Poland's youth national team as well the women's national team, due to be played in Poland, will also be played behind closed doors. But I’m not going to run away and I have to say he (Ndombele) has had enough time to come to a different level. I know the Premier League is difficult, and some players take a long time to adapt to a different league. But a player with his potential has to give us more than he is giving us, especially when you see how Lucas, Lo Celso and those players are playing.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page