top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·244 members

[[[LIVESTREAM TV==]-]] Edinburgh Rugby vs Scarlets Live Broadcast 19/01/2024

3 minutes ago — Follow live text coverage and listen to BBC radio commentaries of Glasgow Warriors' Champions Cup match with Toulon and Edinburgh's ...

Spurs were appalling in and out of possession, said Gary Neville on co-commentary, and after Thomas Partey and Aubameyang went close from long range, the passive visitors were punished again. Liverpool's Mohamed Salah is just the second player to both score and assist in home and away Premier League games against Manchester United in a single season, after Mesut Özil in 2015-16. He now also starts scoring goals and also with some leadership skills. I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years he would be the captain of this team. But, he is still our player and we have good, good, reasons to make him play for us and to convince him to fight hard. And Ederson, whose only significant save was turning away a fierce Declan Rice shot, was denied his personal milestone with a goal out of virtually nothing from Lanzini, when West Ham had no time to even think about an equaliser. His frustration continued as he sat alone on a step, before Rangnick came over to offer some apparent words of comfort to his vexed star. And, if he were to do so, he would gladly give up that No.10 shirt to a man that has influenced all of Argentine football beyond measure. City had 72 per cent possession against Tottenham and Guardiola praised his side's display, but they could not contain Kane and Heung-Min Son who combined superbly throughout the contest. Roma's Lorenzo Pellegrini also had a late penalty saved by Wojciech Szczesny after Matthijs de Ligt had been shown a second yellow card for handball. Championship fixtures | table | highlightsGet Sky SportsBrennan Johnson fed Davis into space down the left and the on-loan Villa man rampaged into the box, before angling a powerful low shot across goal and into the bottom corner of the net. He played a good game today but I would say I think it was the whole team. Plus, we were good on the ball and we created chances. The last time they won consecutive home league games against the reigning top-flight champions was in April/December 1976 (vs Derby and Liverpool).Aston Villa won just one of their eight midweek (Tue, Wed, Thu) Premier League games last season (12.5%), beating Spurs 2-1 in May. Ben White - another player inexplicably overlooked by Southgate - was immense at the back, alongside the equally impressive Gabriel. Every one of us goes through bad form and it has nothing to do with sexuality, to say otherwise is daft, and that [criticising a player based on their sexuality] would never be the case within our dressing room. URC: Scarlets v Edinburgh - radio & text - Live 18 Feb 2023 — Listen to radio coverage and follow live text updates as Scarlets host Edinburgh in the United Rugby Championship. St Johnstone did have a chance on the break but Vertainen's final pass to Chris Kane was too heavy and the opportunity was lost. Joe Hardy, a striker signed a month previously from Brentford, and former Arsenal trainee Elijah Dixon-Bonner would also make their senior bows that night off the bench. Many pundits had written off a title race when both Liverpool and Chelsea dropped points over Christmas while City went on a 12-game winning streak. How things might have worked out differently had that long, long penalty shootout against Villarreal in last season's Europa League final gone in their favour. I also wonder why the agent is talking the way he is and Dembélé, on the other hand, telling me he wants to stay. I can’t understand. Arsenal defender Leah Williamson has signed a new contract with the club. Birmingham stun WSL leaders ArsenalTransfer Centre LIVE! This is likely bad news for Wan-Bissaka. While there is no doubting the 24-year-old’s ability as one of the best one-on-one defenders in the Premier League, he is limited in his attacking output. Wan-Bissaka has tried to adapt his natural game, but it’s clear that anything beyond the halfway line pushes him outside of his comfort zone. If anything happened I apologise, I haven't seen the action but he has that feeling. We are the most honest. Six-time Afcon champions Egypt started this year's tournament poorly, losing 1-0 to Nigeria, but hit back with two successive 1-0 wins of their own to finish second in Group D. What about the situation Lingard finds himself in? After his West Ham loan spell, his stock was really high. So far as I have got to know him he’s got a top mentality, he works hard in every training session,” Rangnick said. He’s a team player through and through and there will be games where he will get his chance to play I’m sure. When Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, Porto and AC Milan were draw together in August, Group B was described as the 'Group of Death' but Klopp's side swept all three times aside with ease. We only see the bit at the end, and we make our minds up on players and whether they should be playing or not. Swansea boss Russell Martin confirmed he will also make changes for the trip to the Amex Stadium. Key statThis is the first ever meeting between Arsenal and AFC Wimbledon in any competition. So who could Wales and Scotland get in the semis? That said, will any of those sides fancy a trip to Cardiff or Glasgow? League-leading Milan were not at their best, but they had their chances: Brahim Diaz was wasteful with two decent opportunities, while veteran striker Ibrahimovic was often seen isolated and starved of good service as the Rossonieri looked toothless in the final third and unlike their usual selves. Edinburgh Rugby (@EdinburghRugby @EdinburghRugby. ·. 4h. Your Edinburgh team to face Scarlets at Parc y Scarlets tomorrow night! Watch live on. @S4C. & http://epcrugby.tv # ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page