top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·238 members

Today: Cape Verde vs. Mozambique live online 19 January 2024

12 hours ago — [soccer>] Cape Verde v Mozambique live 19 January 2024 Mozambique played Cape Verde at the qualifying round, Group F of Africa Nations Cup ...

Boxing Day football is to Christmas as Rudolph is to Santa. Premier League has delivered some real crackers over the past decade. We take a look back at some of the festive moments that got us all talking during the 2010s. THAT Mkhitaryan scorpion kickManchester United 3-1 Sunderland (26 December 2016) Henrikh Mkhitaryan scored 13 goals for Manchester UnitedHenrikh Mkhitaryan's Manchester United career was largely uneventful but the Armenian will forever be remembered at Old Trafford for a piece of skill that left Jose Mourinho praising "the beauty of football". He also recalls Fallon's quizzical look. St Pat's?" "Aye. What for?""I want to see Father Burke. Burkey! Oh aye, no bother. Before we recount Williams' story of the time, 50 years ago, that Celtic beat Leeds United in the second leg of the European Cup semi-final at Hampden - "they say the crowd was 136,505, but it wasnae, it was 200,000" - we have to go back to Donald Burke, long gone now but a mentor to Williams from boyhood. Braga don’t need to win this game but they are still likely to put out a strong starting lineup to ensure they progress through to the knockout stage of a competition they are more than capable of winning this season. Pacos Ferreira average 1.00 points per home game which suggests that the most likely result for them this weekend is a draw, while Braga average 1.00 points per away game and would be happy to see the game end all square. Only one of the last five meetings between these teams didn't feature a red card. Galatasaray have only lost one of their 10 home matches in the Super Lig. Galatasaray will be looking to make up ground on their title rivals this weekend when they take the field for Super Lig action versus Kayserispor. Football's biggest carbon emitters Air travel by the top 20 footballers nominated for the 2019 Ballon d'Or was responsible for producing 505 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions this year alone, according to a climate change researcher. Andrew Welfle, from the University of Manchester, said governing bodies and teams must combat climate change by curbing air travel and finding alternative methods for their frequent flier players to reduce CO2 emissions. The Club World Cup will give them the chance to get a feel for the conditions first hand - and at the right time of year. Most of the 2022 World Cup will take place in December. Temperatures won't be as high as the 41C they can reach in the sweltering summer months, but will still reach a pretty toasty 30C. Players will get to see how their bodies deal with that sort of heat over 90 minutes. Also, the Club World Cup final is taking place at Doha's Khalifa International Stadium, which is one of the venues for the World Cup. In a tough first half, Silva limped off the pitch in the 16th minute with a muscle problem and was replaced by Idrissa Gueye. Hwang headed home from Nicolas de Preville’s corner as the PSG defence were caught off guard in the 18th minute, only for the hosts' all-time best scorer Cavani to level with a header from Angel Di Maria's cross seven minutes later. The Premier League, PIF and Magpies owner Mike Ashley have all declined to comment, but with only seven weeks until the new season starts, patience is staring to wear thin on all sides. On Saturday, manager Steve Bruce spoke for Newcastle fans when he said: "We need a decision and we need one quickly. What's the latest situation?The potential takeover has been complicated by television piracy issues and alleged human right abuses. If we see their h2h then these both teams match high score encounter in past. Attacking teams and very similar shape of lineup make this event much interesting. Both teams are ranked 5th and 6th on table. Though it's really difficult here to predict a winner in this game. This game is open for all three outcome. No team can be a favorite because Seoul don't have good record against this opponent in past home matches. So looking at the tight fight and attacking strength of both team I feel to prefer over/under market. Over 2.5 goals looks best possible tip in this event. Good luck. However, it was a very tough one for Everton to take. Marco Silva is clinging on to his job, but a win at the home of the Foxes would have given him some respite. It's looking bleak for the Blues boss after a seventh defeat in 10 outings and next up is a trip to the red side of Merseyside, where the Toffees haven't won since 1999. Blackpool vs Shrewsbury predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Will the hosts be able to continue their impressive recent form? Read on for all our League One betting tips and predictions. Xavi confirmed media reports that he had spoken to Barca's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau over the weekend. He did not give details of the meeting but acknowledged that he would love to take charge of his former side one day. I cannot say anything, they were here to talk to me and we discussed many things. Gladbach stay in the final Champions League place despite the late loss - but they have now won just one of their last five. Borussia Dortmund's stoppage-time winner earlier on Saturday meant that the title could not be secured this weekend, and that perhaps helped set the tone for a sluggish Bayern display. The suspensions of Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski - who have a combined 60 goals and assists in the league this season - also looked likely to be crucial. To pick on PSG as the likely winners here is very easy; they have a long winning run away from home and have been dominant against Amiens. Also, they find Amiens on a very poor record, both home and away. In the last 15 matches, Amiens have conceded two or more goals in 10 and PSG have scored two or more in 14. Amiens are among the poorest scorers in the league and have conceded the second highest number of goals, but even with their backs against the wall, they have scored in 12 of their last 15 matches. Meanwhile, with all their attacking prowess, PSG have struggled defensively; they have conceded four goals in their last three matches and we feel this trend could continue against Amiens. We will go for a 3-1 score line in favor of PSG here. The first leg of Belarusian first league and we will see a match between Arsenal and Oshmyany. For Arsenal it will be the first match in this league in history and after not bad friendlies matches they look like favorite here to beat Oshmyany. Of course they will not fight here for top places but I think that they will be able to stay in this league for the next season. The visitors play only in the cup matches but still they are a weak team. They got weaker players than Arsenal and I think that we will see the difference. I pick asian for Arsenal Watch Cape Verde vs Mozambique in UAE On beIN Sports 17 hours ago — Unlock the Africa Cup of Nations action! Connect with the large network of ExpressVPN to watch Cape Verde vs Mozambique in UAE on beIN ... Ultimately, a couple of months ago you'd have had this fixture down as a nailed on Swansea win but that's simply no longer the case. Swansea are now the side struggling and they simply cannot buy a win at the moment, whereas Middlesbrough's position is something of a false one when taking into account the quality they have and the recent improvement they've shown. Posted at 55' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Mahlon Romeo. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. João Carvalho (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Sammy Ameobi. Juventus have earned 34 points from their 12 home league games. Juventus have scored at least twice in all but one of their 12 home league matches. It takes the pressure off the Seagulls a bit at the bottom of the table now they have a five-point cushion above the bottom three, but I cannot see them upsetting Leicester. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Aitch's prediction: 3-0 Tottenham v West Ham (18:00 BST)You have to fancy Tottenham here. Their draw with Manchester United on Friday night was one of the few games over the weekend that had some of the usual intensity you see in the Premier League. China has consistently denied mistreating Uighur Muslims in the country. Arsenal's statement received thousands of comments, many were critical or suggested it was not good enough. One commenter wrote "that's it?", while another responded with a picture of an Ozil shirt they had cut up. Some users also wrote posts with the hashtags "#Protesting against Ozil" and "#Ozil made inappropriate comments about China". Cape Verde vs Mozambique Picks & Senegal vs Cameroon 7:14Soccer tips today for AFCON 2023. African Cup of Nations predictions from Ryan Metivier giving the top football betting tips for Friday, ... The United manager added: "It's inarguable we are too far behind but what are we going to do? Give up? Not challenge them?"De Bruyne or McTominay - who will dominate the derby?Quiz: How well do you know your Manchester derbies?In trophy terms it will take City a long time to catch United but, off the pitch, City are closing in on United's financial superiority. However, City manager Pep Guardiola feels there is more to being a big club than purely silverware. Cape Verde vs Mozambique Live Score & Result | 19 Jan 2024 15 hours ago — Cape Verde live scored; Mozambique live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free ... PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea (4-3-3): Caballero 6; James 6, Christensen 6, Rudiger 6, Azpilicueta 7; Kante 6, Jorginho 6, Kovacic 7; Willian 7, Batshuayi 5, Pedro 7 SUBS: Zouma 6, Mount 6, Giroud 6 Manchester United (5-3-2): De Gea 6; Wan-Bissaka 7, Bailly 7, Maguire 7, Shaw 6, Williams 6; Fred 7, Matic 6, Fernandes 8; James 6, Martial 7 SUBS: Romero, Dalot 6, Jones, Pereira 6, Mata, Greenwood, Ighalo 6 KEY MOMENTS 21’ Maguire and Batshuayi have clashed on the touchline after the former is bundled over by the latter. He felt something in his knee. He has struggled in the last month, some pain in his knee, so we will see. Asked if he was worried about the 32-year-old's prospects for the rest of the season, Guardiola replied: "I'm not a doctor, but it doesn't look good. Aguero was replaced by Gabriel Jesus in Monday's game, which City won easily, with Phil Foden and Riyad Mahrez both scoring twice and David Silva netting the fifth. I was lucky in terms of the players I played with early in my career and standards they set – like Gary Speed – while I have always taken the best from the managers I have worked with. The first year I had the same manager all season was with Martin O’Neill at Aston Villa, five or six years into my career. It's not ideal for a young lad to change managers so many times but it has definitely helped me in my career. Stopping attacks while studying at university Media playback is not supported on this device Nigerian midfielder Wilfred Ndidi on why he's studying business at University. Ndidi's statistics are all the more impressive when you consider he is combining being the best defensive midfielder in Europe with studying for a degree. Having found himself with plenty of spare time after training, Ndidi last year enrolled onto a business management course at De Montfort University in Leicester. Burnley vs Manchester City predictions for Tuesday's Premier League tie at Turf Moor. Manchester City look to salvage their sinking defence of the Premier League title when they face Burnley on Tuesday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. PSV Reserves vs Ajax Reserves predictions for Monday's match in the Eerste Divisie. 26pts separate arch-rivals PSV Jong and Ajax Jong in the Eerste Divisie table this season with the visitors sitting in 2nd place and the home side occupying a disappointing 17th position. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Ronaldo the reason I love Man Utd' “My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club," Fernandes told the club's website. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. The court case is expected to start on 5 May. In a statement on Wednesday, Cordeiro said: "I sincerely apologise for the offence and pain caused by language in this week's court filing, which did not reflect the values of our federation. I have made it clear to our legal team that even as we debate facts and figures in the course of this case, we must do so with the utmost respect. Ballon d'Or winner Rapinoe, who scored the opening goal against Japan, said after the game: "That [statement] wasn't for us. Oxford vs Ipswich predictions for Tuesday’s League 1 fixture at Kassam Stadium. Can the hosts bounce back after tasting defeat at the weekend? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Ronan Curtis replaces Marcus Harness. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Portsmouth. John Marquis replaces Ellis Harrison. Posted at 53' Attempt missed. Joseph Willock (Arsenal) with an attempt from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Gabriel Martinelli with a cross. Goal!Posted at 51' Goal! Portsmouth 0, Arsenal 2. Meanwhile in Spain, Sevilla beat basement club Leganes 1-0 at home in an enthralling encounter on Sunday to climb up to second in La Liga. The win lifted them to 30 points after 15 games, one behind leaders Real Madrid, who have a game in hand, although Barcelona, on 28 points, will climb back above both sides if they beat Atletico Madrid later on Sunday. Two teams from top of the table and bottom of the table will meet each other. Their form is also opposite. Intercity are sitting on the 2nd spot with 43 points while the visitors are sitting on the 16th spot with 23 Points. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Intercity's last 6 matches and they have won 4 of those matches. Also there have been over 2.5 goals in 3 of villamarxant's last 5 matches. This will be a high scoring contest and I expect goals at the both ends. My tip is on over 2.5 goals to be scored. Vitebsk Res. will host Slavia Res. for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. However, the hosts have better team than their opponent and I think they will closer to victory in this game. I think, the hosts have more offensive team. They tend to score a goal. Also, we have Slavia Mozyr 2 who's is one of the worst teams in this league. Slavia are currently bottom of the table. The visitors are very vulnerable team. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, the visitors have low potential and for me they could lose. Defending champions Manchester City are 14 points behind Premier League leaders LiverpoolDespite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb. They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season. Sunday’s Serie A action wraps up with Champions League hopefuls Roma hosting Juventus. This is a crucial clash for both, with the hosts worried about losing ground in the top four race and Juve under pressure to keep winning. Neither side can afford to drop points in a competitive Serie A campaign, but who will slip up? Ebbsfleet and Woking will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League. Ebbsfleet this season have the following results: 5W, 11D and 15L. Meanwhile Woking have 13W, 8D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. River had already announced that they would not play the fixture but as local officials did not sanction the decision, the Atletico kitmen turned up in advance of the players to find the doors closed. Match officials came with a notary to record the situation and told the Atletico side not to bother turning up for the match. The Magpies got a very good win against Sheffield United on Thursday night and I am backing them again on Sunday. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Andy's prediction: 1-1 Norwich v Sheff Utd (14:00 GMT)Sheffield United slipped up at home to Newcastle in midweek but they are still unbeaten away in the league, although they have drawn six of their seven games on the road. I am going to go for another draw for them here, although I am not really convinced by Norwich. Dynamo Dresden, who play in the second tier of German Football, have put their entire squad and coaching staff into two-week isolation after two players tested positive for coronavirus. The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 are due to restart on Saturday, 16 May. It is set to be the first European league to restart following the coronavirus shutdown. The fact is that we can neither train nor participate in a game in the next 14 days," said Dynamo. Cape Verde vs Mozambique live 19 January 2024 Live HD 9 hours ago — Live coverage of the Cape Verde Islands vs. Mozambique Caf.nations game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Sheffield Wed won two games in a row won away at a Premier League club in the FA Cup and also won last round away at 2nd placed Leeds with 2-0 in the end, so good morale coming from them for this fixture and after losing their last two home games this really seems like a home win in the coming as the guests have a 2-1 loss away at Birmingham, a 2- 1 loss away at modest Huddersfield and a 3-2 loss at Nottingham in their last 3 away games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page