top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·238 members

(((SPORT<<))) Mainz vs Union Berlin live match 19/01/2024

4 hours ago — Watch the 1. FC Union Berlin vs. 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Bundesliga) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, February 26, 2022.

However, Jordan Pickford soon made an error of his own, failing to keep out a long-range Bruno Fernandes effort that was well within range of his diving arms. United will have been happy with their first half display when they should have scored more with Nemanja Matic striking the post, but Everton had the better chances after the break when they turned the match into a scrappier affair and forced a number of set pieces - including a free kick that Sigurdsson curled against the post. Liverpool were losing 1-0 as the game edged into added time only for Mane to set up the leveller for Andy Robertson and score the winner. And that encompassed his importance to Liverpool, not only a goalscorer but an excellent creator and provider with a superb understanding of space and weight of pass. Sassuolo have conceded the most goals in the opening 30 minutes in Serie A this season (10), on the other hand, Cagliari have conceded the fewest in the same period (two). However, the hosts tend to bite back after the break. Considering only the second-half of games, Sassuolo would be 3rd in the table with 24 points, only behind Lazio (33) and Juventus (31). Will the Neroverdi make another slow start here? Eriksson has coached several high-profile European club sides including AS Roma, Lazio, Benfica and Manchester City and was England's first foreign manager between 2001-2006. After brief spells at three Chinese Super League clubs, the 71-year-old last coached the Philippines national team and led them at their maiden AFC Asian Cup campaign, where they finished bottom of their group. Watch Mainz vs. Union Berlin Live Stream | DAZN CA In the Bundesliga, Mainz 05 is set to clash with Union Berlin at the MEWA Arena. In a previous encounter earlier this season, Union Berlin secured a convincing ... If you weren’t convinced about self-isolating before, surely the prospect of football never happening again is motivation enough. Strap yourself in on the sofa and don’t dare look at anyone for the next 16 months, but instead spend your days dreaming of the ultimate carnival at the end. It’s as if they have cancelled Christmas. Southampton have lost 10 home league matches in a season for only the second time in their history, also losing 10 in the 1993/94 season. Eddie Nketiah has scored six goals in 11 starts in all competitions this season for Arsenal (4) and Leeds United (2). Both of Jack Stephens' Premier League red cards for Southampton have come against Arsenal, also seeing red in April 2018 against the Gunners. Joe Willock scored his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in his 26th appearance in the competition and with his 13th shot. Bamford seemed certain to score, but his diving header was too close to Woodman and the on-loan Newcastle keeper made a fine save. Harrison then lashed over the crossbar with the game seemingly heading for a draw, only for Leeds to find the winner. Luke Ayling made ground down the right and pulled the ball back for Hernandez. In space near the penalty spot, the Spaniard guided a shot beyond the reach of Woodman and into the net via the base of the upright. Manchester United's latest defeat has seen the atmosphere turn "toxic" at Old Trafford, says former midfielder Darren Fletcher. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team were booed off the pitch after a 2-0 home defeat by Burnley left them six points off a Champions League spot. The scenes in the stadium weren't good," said Fletcher, a five-time Premier League winner with United. The chanting, the atmosphere really turned toxic for the first time. Well, perhaps he's not in that class but he did show the same composure as the former Republic of Ireland legend to convert Arsenal's penalty against Sheffield United and send the Gunners on their way to yet another FA Cup semi-final. Nevertheless I have had to replace Pepe with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after he destroyed a beleaguered Norwich City will some great finishing at Emirates Stadium. I've made my position clear about the importance of Mesut Ozil and his relevance but if Arsenal were to lose Aubameyang as well they can consign themselves to mid-table mediocrity. At home, they're very tough to face, losing none of their last six, though three draws on the bounce will displease the gaffer somewhat. Keeping teams at bay has become bread and butter for The Cod Army at home this term, as they've conceded only nine goals in 12 matches at Highbury Stadium, shipping more than once in none of those 12. However, they've slowed down at the other end of late, scoring only two in their last three and five in their last five. Stefan Johansen replaces Josh Onomah. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Semi Ajayi with a cross. Posted at 76' Attempt blocked. Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 75' Foul by Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham). Posted at 75' Jake Livermore (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. That being said, Aves face a struggling Santa Clara side on Saturday and they did manage to win their last home match in the competition, beating Sporting Braga 1-0 thanks to an early goal. For all their problems, the hosts will feel they have a decent chance of getting something from this game. This game it will be a very hard game for both teams but looking at the last games that this two teams have played together we can say that we will give the home team a win as looking at the last games that the home team have played in their home field they have won 3 in the last 5 games with other teams and lost one The Croatian midfielder headed in from close range midway through the first half before adding his second after the break with a neat backheel flick. Josip Ilicic's strike then wrapped up a comfortable victory in stoppage time at the Stadio Mario Rigamonti to leave Brescia in further trouble at the bottom of the league. Torpedo is this season really one of the most positive surprises in league and this team is playing very good football at the start of season. I was watched almost all their duels and they are played on good level. Even against first favorite for the title, BATE Borisov, as a guests, they are played very good, in defense firstly and won one point in that duel, 0-0. Ruh Brest is not so strong team and for me, they are not have big chances to make surprise in this duel. We will see what will happen but home team will win. Les Merlus go into this game in fantastic form with seven wins in their last eight games in all competitions. Five of these victories in the league have seen them creep up to second in Ligue 2 and a victory here would show the top division that they're of a good enough quality to compete with the best teams in France. They've scored 18 goals in this time and are currently drawn with leaders Lens for second highest scorers in the league. Lorient have also conceded six goals in this time but three of these did come in their last match which ended 3-0 to Valenciennes; Lorient had to play over 50 minutes with ten men. Racing began this group with a win and can make it two out of two. Their current form is good and they are hard to beat at home. The visitors lost their first group match and are poor on their travels. It's even worse in this competition and Racing can extend that poor run. Go for Racing to win and be ahead at both half and full time. Can they do it? Yes. I think the Baggies will field a weakened team for this tie, which will obviously help the Magpies - but I am not exactly expecting a Newcastle goal glut. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Filly's prediction: 0-1WEDNESDAYLeicester v BirminghamPremier League (3rd)vChampionship (15th)Who did they beat?4R: Brentford (C) A4R: Coventry (L1) Hr pens3R: Wigan (C) H3R: Blackburn (C) HBirmingham are unbeaten for 10 games in the Championship and their big striker Lukas Jutkiewicz is a handful up front. Werder Bremen is going to face Bayern Munchen. The hosts of this clash won only one of the last three matches and it was against the weakest team in this league Paderborn. The hosts scored 5 goals and conceded one and it was a pretty good match. The visitors won against Borussia M. 2:1 but today I expect a higher victory. Lewandowski is back and I think he will score at least one goal against Werder. My bet for this match is Bayern Munchen to win this match by more than 2 goals. The visitors are dominating in each match in this season. Bundesliga match between Mainz and Union Berlin - Sportstar 13 hours ago — “The reasons for this (postponement of Mainz v Union) are the ice India vs Uzbekistan LIVE score, AFC Asian Cup 2023 updates, IND 0-2 ... Chelsea open up Stamford Bridge hotel for use by NHS staff during coronavirus crisis Chelsea star Hudson-Odoi tests positive for coronavirus, team self-isolating The 19-year-old's positive test last week had prompted the London club to partially close their Cobham training centre, with the first-team squad and coaching staff asked to self-isolate as a precaution. As well as waiting to wrap up the title, Liverpool fans will have to wait before celebrating as it is likely any parade will have to be delayed because of restrictions on large gatherings. You have to wait so long to win the league, then when you do it, you have to wait so long to celebrate it properly," added Alexander-Arnold, who grew up in the Liverpool suburb of West Derby. The things we see on that day, though, will hopefully be things we will never forget. The yellow card was fair, because I was rude," Mourinho said. But I was rude to an idiot. Mourinho's mood is likely to have been gloomy at this time of the match as it was shortly after Harry Kane had a goal disallowed for the most marginal of offsides and then left the field feeling his left hamstring. Mainz 05 v Union Berlin - BBC Sport in 4 hours — Bundesliga Mainz 05 versus Union Berlin kick off 19:30 Fri 19 Jan 2024 Bundesliga Scores & Fixtures. Friday 19th January. Mainz 05 versus ... Match between Haninge vs Taby. A friendly match between two Swedish teams. Both teams are in good form, mainly on the offensive. I find it interesting to place a bet on draw in this match to the odds of 3.4. This is a friendly match, that's why I'm counting on a similar game for both teams. Both teams took high places in their leagues in the previous season. Posted at 67' Foul by Alexis Sánchez (Inter Milan). Posted at 67' Sebastien De Maio (Udinese) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Kevin Lasagna (Udinese). Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Stefano Okaka (Udinese) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 64' Goal! Udinese 0, Inter Milan 1. Football, Germany: Union Berlin live scores, results, fixtures Mainz. Union Berlin. Postp. -. -. 19.01. Bayern Munich. Union Berlin. 24.01. 23:30. Union Berlin. Darmstadt. 28.01. 18:30. RB Leipzig. Union Berlin. 04.02. 20: ... It says through these accounts attacks were made on Messi, Pique, former manager Pep Guardiola, ex-players Xavi and Carles Puyol and some of Bartomeu's presidential rivals. The podcast claims Barcelona found the posts "necessary to preserve the reputation of the president and the brand". In response, Barcelona say I3 Ventures is a service provider to the club but "has no relationship with the accounts mentioned and, if any relationship were to come to light, the club would immediately end their contractual agreement and bring about any necessary legal action to defend their interests". Raul Jimenez of Wolverhampton Wanderers and Ousseynou Ba of Olympiacos FC during the UEFA Europa League round of 16 first leg match between Olympiacos FC and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Karaiskakis Stadium on March 12, 2020 in Piraeus, Greece. The match isGetty Images Initially they said a meeting would take place on Tuesday next week, giving themselves a few more days at a time when things are changing at an unprecedented pace. Spurs remain in seventh place - six points adrift. Racism allegations mar matchLive reaction as Chelsea win at Tottenham Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea: Son only deserved a yellow card - Jose Mourinho Unsavoury scenes at SpursThe attention should be on a superb performance from Chelsea and a tactical masterclass from Lampard, who completely flummoxed Mourinho on what was the Portuguese's worst day in charge since succeeding Mauricio Pochettino. Clubs show limited loyalty to their players - they are viewed as assets with a finite shelf life and are treated as such. And it is indicative of how badly run Manchester United are that a 22-year-old had to play through immense pain to try to drag a club of United's resources through an FA Cup tie against Wolves. Bundesliga match between Mainz and Union Berlin postponed 15 hours ago — The Bundesliga match at the MEWA ARENA between Mainz and Union Berlin will not take place as scheduled on Friday evening. Somewhere like Austria or Switzerland would have been better," Challandes said, adding that the Kosovar Diaspora would have ensured full stadiums. You would have a full stadium, definitely, the people are frustrated," said Challandes, whose side took an estimated 10,000 fans to their Euro 2020 qualifier away to England in Southampton in September. With three matches left to play in the Bundesliga 3rd league hallescher find themselves in 15th position, level on points with chemnitzer in 16th and three points clear of the relegation zone. They have all to play for in this game as any mistake from them might get them relegated. In their last match they lost to 1860 Munich two goals to one in a match they ought to have gotten something. It's a do or die situation for them now and they have to win convincingly against the worst team In the league. Carl Zeiss have been super poor this season with just 19 points to show for this season so I don't really want to talk much on them. Liverpool's first-team players will be refreshed after their break and I think they will pick up where they left off - with another win. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Katie's prediction: 0-2SUNDAY Aston Villa v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)Tottenham have not always been that convincing in the past few weeks but they have still put together a decent little unbeaten run in the Premier League and FA Cup. I can see Spurs continuing that form here, too. What other records can Liverpool break?Liverpool will break the European points record with ease if they continue with this form for the rest of the season. The Reds will get 110 points if they match their points average for the first 20 games in the final 18. The most points in a league campaign in Europe is thought to be Barry Town's 105 in the Welsh top flight in 1996-97. I always have to go to that. The weeks leading up to the game I was not sleeping the same. Milan had some top players all over the squad. The game started and it went wrong after three or four minutes and at half time we were 3-0 down. That was one of the most difficult dressing rooms I have ever walked into as a captain and I was thinking 'what am I going to say?'. My own brother and dad had had enough at half time. TOTTENHAM CHANCES! Sissoko drives into the right side of the Chelsea area and cuts it back for Kane, who lashes over the top with a sweeping first-time effort. The hosts threaten again seconds later, but Son blasts over from a narrow angle following a teasing cross to the far post from Kane. GOAL! Tottenham 0-2 Chelsea (Willian). Slavia Praha is playing very well currently. The home team took 64 points with the top place in the rankings. They won 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 appearances. In total, the home team brought 20 wins, 4 draws and only 2 losses from the beginning of the season so far. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. But while fans made the most of what may have been the final games for several weeks, club officials were facing up to the financial damage that could be on the horizon if they too are forced to stop playing. A crowd of 2,154 turned out in West Yorkshire to see Halifax Town lose 1-0 at home to Ebbsfleet United and, while that attendance was not much bigger than expected, there were several supporters of Premier and Football League clubs who had travelled to get their fix. A new chance for this new round Germany Bundes league between this two good team we will play the best pick for this mach now a best pick over from 2.75 goals at the full time this match between this two teams Werder and M"Gladbach a best play for this mach and new win from away team where we look see a best and good chance for this new our play where we look see four goals and can for this our play get a new great win from new 7 points for this three goals we will can look a new half win from new 3.50 points. Cheltenham would be inside the top 7 but for their recent downturn in form and that's something they'll be hoping to address in this trip to Wales. Indeed, the side have now failed to win any of their last 4 league games and whilst they've at least taken a point from 3 of said outings, it's wins that they desperately need to stay in the promotion hunt. Wayne Rooney (Derby County) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 76' Penalty Derby County. Tom Lawrence draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 76' Penalty conceded by Scott Wharton (Northampton Town) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 76' Attempt saved. Jason Knight (Derby County) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the centre of the goal. Schonnebeck will host TuRU 1880 Dusseldorf for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this season. Schonnebeck are currently on the 4th place with 32 points. In previous game Schonnebeck lost 1-0 against Meerbusch. Also, we have TuRU Dusseldorf who's is outsider in this match. Dusseldorf is not very good team away from home. However, the visitors are in better shape in recent times. Also, Dusseldorf are currently on the 7th place with 29 points. They have two consecutive victories. In previous game Dusseldorf is won 1-0 against Niederwenigern. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, they will try to make a positive result.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page