top of page

Alpha Academy Group

Public·234 members

(LIVE HD-) Today: Hong Kong vs New Zealand live online 19 January 2024

3 days ago — Hong Kong Airlines, Horizon, Iberia Airlines, Icelandair, Interjet, ITA ... Air New Zealand, Auckland, 1, 7:45 PM. Delayed. INTL, +. Departures, 0 ...

SD Eibar will host Atletico Madrid for this fixture of the league. Atletico are favorites in this game. Atletico is one of the best teams in the league. The visitors probably want to stay in the race for the title. Of course, this will not be an easy task. In any case, they will try to make a positive result. Also, we have Eibar who's is not very good team in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. Yeah, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, Eibar will try to provide a strong resistance on the home field. My pick - draw. The two sides started their season with losses; DC United fell 2-1 to Colorado Rapids as Inter Miami suffered a 1-0 loss to Los Angeles FC. With their experience in the league, DC United will look at this as a game they should win and coming from an impressive performance in preseason, they will be the favorites here. Liverpool are unbeaten in one game, thanks to the ridiculous fixture clash that saw them have to field a youth team in the Carabao Cup quarter final on Tuesday. The real Liverpool team has only lost one game all season, an away defeat to Napoli in the Champions League. They have never won this tournament but this looks a good opportunity to do so. The good news for Wolves is the 24-year-old looks in great condition for the crucial run-in'We could not handle Traore' - what they saidWest Ham boss David Moyes: "We expected Adama Traore to start, or to come on, but we didn't defend the crosses well enough when they came in, so that was probably the most disappointing thing. We were short in attacking players, short of options, we didn't get anything going. Glenn Murray replaces Solly March. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Brighton and Hove Albion 0, Leicester City 2. Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 81' VAR Decision: No Goal Brighton and Hove Albion 0-1 Leicester City. Posted at 80' GOAL OVERTURNED BY VAR: James Maddison (Leicester City) scores but the goal is ruled out after a VAR review. Sadly, it's the latest in a string of high-profile incidents that make footballers, and the rest of the game, look a bit naff. Jack Grealish crashed his car. Kyle Walker hosted a sex party. Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich furloughed their staff, although the former tried to win credit for backtracking. If you want someone to shout a lot and smash the ball into the net every so often from 40 yards, then fine, look elsewhere for a midfielder. If you want someone to run the game for you, get the team playing and set the tempo every single week, then David's your man. People who have watched him regularly, or played with him, will understand why. He's always been the player who makes something happen for you out of nothing - the guy who makes the pass before the assist, the one who opens everything up. Mahmoud Dahoud replaces Julian Brandt. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Julian Brandt (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Achraf Hakimi with a cross. Posted at 78' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Jeremiah St. Juste. Furthermore, each of Schalke's last three Bundesliga games have resulted in a 2-1 scoreline. Schalke have been on the winning end of two of those recent 2-1 games. We feel that Schalke have a good chance of winning this Sunday's game 2-1 again. A 2-1 win for Schalke is a likely result of this game. Hong Kong New Year Countdown Celebrations When the clock strikes midnight, Victoria Harbour becomes a giant canvas filled with colourful pyrotechnics and magnificent lighting effects as cheering ... HOW TO WATCH & STREAM NHL GAMES | Our broadcast partners provide cutting-edge TV production, expert broadcast teams and high-quality streaming apps to ensure you can watch NHL hockey action ... Coventry are coming into this match on the back of a big win at top of the table Wycombe, and with that result making it two wins on the bounce for the Sky Blues they have pushed into contention for promotion. Peter Bonetti (left) was one of three goalkeepers in England's 1966 World Cup winning squad, along with Gordon Banks (centre) and Ron Springett (right)Following all these years of consistency, which included playing in the 1967 FA Cup final defeat by Tottenham at Wembley, Bonetti's greatest glory lay ahead. His finest hour came arguably in the 1970 FA Cup final. After producing a magnificent individual display to defy a rampant Leeds United in a 2-2 draw at Wembley, he battled through the pain of an early injury in the replay, sustained in an aerial collision with Mick Jones, to play a huge part in Chelsea's 2-1 win, secured via David Webb's injury-time goal. Over on the Guardian, Sid Lowe digs into the rumblings at Camp Nou. Messi has not won the European Cup for five years. He has watched Barcelona fail to build around him – whether he is part of that problem is a broader, more complex question – and seen a generation slip into retirement and not be replaced. Visas | New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Visa-free access for Hong Kong passport holders. Holders of Hong Kong SAR and British national (overseas) passports have visa-free access to New Zealand for ... Ferencvaros haven’t set the world alight in this season’s Europa League but they have been able to quietly go about their business, losing just once, in the reverse of this fixture in match week two. They’ll be confident of finding the result they need after going three games unbeaten. He was a world-beater for Arsenal but struggled at United and hasn’t rediscovered his best form in Serie A. Could he have a future at Old Trafford? It seems unlikely right now given the type of team Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is trying to build. Everton confident of Magalhaes signing Everton are in contention to sign Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Marvelous Nakamba. Posted at 72' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 72' Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Diriangen is having the best start in the last few years. After 9 rounds, the team under coach Tyron Acevedo is in the number 1 position in the rankings with a record of winning 6, drawing 2, losing 1. It should be noted that, a year ago, Diriangen spoke in the area between the table and won. 3, draw 3, lose 3. Read the full story Video - Liverpool 'target defender who was kicked by ref' – Euro Papers01:20 Pundits could face legal battle The Daily Mirror runs with a story that suggests that pundits could face a legal battle with some broadcasters should they not be able to pay them their dues. Pundits like Chris Sutton, Rio Ferdinand and Robbie Savage have yet to reach an agreement with Premier League rights holder BT over how to settle their contract, but negotiations are ongoing. I'm going against the trend on this one. The first round we had at Leverkusen's a 2 x 2 draw, the fact is, W Bremen is performing worse and worse as the season goes on. We will probably see them relegated to Bundesliga 2 this year. On the other hand Leverkusen is a cautious side when playing away, and curiously back in 2018 the same match with the same present odds delivered a 0 x 0. I think this time we will see a B Leverkusen win though 0 x 2 or even 0 x 3. Leverkusen only conceded 15 goals in 25 matches away Tranmere vs Coventry predictions for Wednesday's League One clash at Prenton Park. Tranmere hope to put some distance between themselves and the League One relegation zone when they host Coventry on New Year's Day. Read on for all our free League One predictions and betting tips. Visas - U.S. Embassy & Consulate in New Zealand U.S. Visa Services, New Zealand. Non-immigrant and Immigrant Visa information. Amiens have also been very poor at the back this season and while their attack has usually been able to dig them out, they were caught out against Rennes. They have conceded the third most goals in Ligue 1 and have just the one clean sheet in their last twelve matches in all competitions. Amiens' home form has been very impressive with them winning each of their last three matches at the Stade de la Licorne and that may be their saving grace here as they host Strasbourg. MOSCOW, April 9 (Reuters) - Belarus's FC Dynamo Brest, one of a handful of soccer clubs still playing in Europe, is filling its stands with mannequins sporting cut-out portraits of fans to boost the atmosphere as many supporters stay home because of the coronavirus. Belarus has the only professional league in Europe still playing, as its authoritarian president, Alexander Lukashenko, has shown little regard for the pandemic or the need for lockdowns to prevent it spreading. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Daniel Podence replaces Diogo Jota. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Leandro Trossard. Posted at 70' Foul by Aaron Mooy (Brighton and Hove Albion). Goal!Posted at 64' Own Goal by Christophe Berra, Heart of Midlothian. Rangers 3, Heart of Midlothian 0. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Connor Goldson (Rangers) header from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Jose Mourinho takes on another of his former clubs and needs a win. Tottenham are in danger of missing out on Europe next season and that won't help their finances one little bit. They host a Manchester United side that have a good chance of making it back into the Champions League. They don't score enough away goals in the Premier League but don't concede that many either. Go for under 2.5 goals to be scored in this match. This was a very big moment for the Ibrox club. What awaits in Europa League last 32?Rangers through after nervy drawCeltic end Europa group with defeatThey should have topped their Europa League pool, yes. They should be a seeded side in the last 32, no question. A late winner for Young Boys in the first meeting and a late leveller in their second proved costly for Rangers. When Monday's draw takes place, they'll come up against a side from the seeded half (Manchester United, Ajax, Arsenal, Sevilla among them) as opposed to the unseeded half (some options being Brugge, AZ, Getafe, Cluj). The Londoners started brightly and grabbed a 22nd minute lead through N'Golo Kante, who beat Ederson after latching on to a superb through ball from Mateo Kovacic. But City struck back twice before the break with a fortunate deflected shot from Kevin De Bruyne and then a fine, solo strike from Riyad Mahrez. We had to win to regain our emotional equilibrium, to get rid of that frustration and we couldn't. And what is true is the social mass of Arsenal, which is very big, couldn't see it, couldn't connect with what was happening and it is true that in this situation, as happens in every country and with every team, the coach finds himself targeted. I spoke to the players three or four weeks before the process began to tell them that things were not going well and that I couldn't see the team I pictured on the field of play, I couldn't identify what I was looking for. the predicted score for this match is over 4 goals or more. There have been many previous matches from previous matches, both teams always played with scores that scored a lot of goals .. the score for this match I predict 5-2 for this game .. I predict both teams play with the score in the first time and the second half .. with the market price of bets given to be high enough I tried to bet with a choice of over 4 goals in this match. ... I hope this prediction can benefit us all and not harm us. .. good luck and .. Flight Status 3 days ago — Hong Kong Airlines, Horizon, Iberia Airlines, Icelandair, Interjet, ITA Air New Zealand, Auckland, 1, 7:45 PM. Delayed. INTL, +. Departures, 0 ... Odds are fine for taking the over 2.5 goals bet in this one given the fact that both teams are quite weak in defense lately but at the same time scoring plenty of goals with Swindon being involved in the fight for the top 3 places that meaning direct promotion to the 3rd league level at the end of the normal season, their last visit here last season ended with them losing the game with 2-1 in the end while earlier this season at home hosting Carlisle they won the game with 3-2 so high scoring games usually between them. Each week we’ll analyse the performance of a player or manager during the 2019/20 season, before throwing it over to you, the audience, to decide whether you would ‘stick’ with them or ‘twist’ in favour of an alternative and if so, who and why? Head to our Twitter (@Eurosport_UK) and leave your comments as we kick-off the series with Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha. We are at the quarter final stage as Diriangen, who finished third in the table host Juventus Managua who ended the regular season in sixth. Diriangen only missed out on second place by goal difference, finishing a place higher would have seen them go into these play-offs at the semi-final stage. Instead, they are in the quarter finals and if winning this match, have to take on FC Managua who finished top of the table. The coronavirus situation is unprecedented for everyone and things are changing all the time. The April 30 date seems very optimistic so expect that to change in the coming weeks and months. All of the European leagues have said that they want to finish the season by June 30 so at some stage a tough decision is going to have to be made, whether that means reducing the number of games or just cancelling season. Posted at 114' James Bolton (Portsmouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 112' Attempt missed. Ryan Williams (Portsmouth) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Cameron McGeehan. Posted at 110' Attempt missed. John Marquis (Portsmouth) header from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Lee Brown with a cross following a corner. Posted at 110' Corner, Portsmouth. Manchester City saw their Premier League title defence absorb a potentially fatal blow on Friday as they let a 2-0 lead over Wolves slip, losing 3-2 in the dying embers after playing for 80 minutes with 10 men. Watford are not due to train on Tuesday and it is understood the club do not have a problem with Deeney's stance. In an interview with The Times at the weekend, manager Nigel Pearson expressed his own concerns about the situation and said he would not insist on players reporting for training. Speaking to Eddie Hearn and Tony Bellew on Talk the Talk YouTube show, Deeney added: "It only takes one person to get infected within the group and I don't want to be bringing that home. Traditionally, this is a low-scoring fixture. Five of the last six games between these teams have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals. Three of those five featured fewer than 1.5 goals. That's how we see this encounter playing out on Tuesday. Harry Kane's injury is likely to prompt Tottenham to bring a striker to White Hart Lane, while chairman Daniel Levy will also hope to offload Christian Eriksen before he leaves the club for free in the summer. Chelsea, with their transfer ban lifted, will certainly be big movers in the transfer window. Kitson. This has strengthened my belief that I can no longer personally sit idly by and do nothing. Taylor, who has held his PFA role since 1981, says he will stand down as chief executive following an independent review into the players' union. I have been troubled by the breadth of criticism leveled at the PFA over the past 12 months from both the mainstream media and, in particular in recent months, from a number of esteemed colleagues against whom I’ve either played or otherwise hold in the highest regard," said Kitson. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last nine home league games. Burnley have lost three of their last four away league matches. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last ten games against Burnley. Burnley haven't beaten Manchester United away since 1965. Manchester United stayed in fifth place in the Premier League despite their loss at Liverpoo. Clubs around the UK and Europe are expected to be busy in the transfer market in January but when does deadline day fall for this window?Premier League and EFL clubs have been able to sign players from 1 January, with the window closing at 23:00 GMT on Friday, 31 January; Scotland's window closes an hour later. France, Germany, Italy and Spain all have their deadline on 31 January. The window shuts on 1 February in Portugal and 22 February in Russia. They are neither here nor there. What I'm absolutely certain about is they are not a good enough to keep the likes of Mesut Ozil out of the team. One bright spark though in a ordinary Arsenal side is stand-in goal keeper Emiliano Martinez. The Argentine came into the side at a difficult time for the injured Bernd Leno and he produced a superb one handed save from Southampton's Danny Ings when Arsenal were under immense pressure. No team has scored more top flight goals against another club than Arsenal have against Everton (327). They also have the most wins (97). Everton have lost only once since Marco Silva was sacked in December, wining six and drawing four -- under interim boss Duncan Ferguson and later Carlo Ancelotti -- to move up to ninth. We are not in a condition to think any different than that. Jose on Fernandes. Jose Mourinho also to speculate further on reports Gedson Fernandes is close to joining Spurs on an initial 18-month loan. I'm waiting for news, but when I say I am waiting the news could come or not," he said. I'm more worried about Middlesbrough than the market. I moved to the United States, initially running a cafe in California, but strange people kept coming into the bar. Now I drive for Uber and I sell books. HEROES AND ZEROES Hero: Aaron Pierre For sending League One's Shrewsbury Town into the FA Cup fourth round with a beautiful late strike against Championship side Bristol City. Sam Kerr said to me she's going to be the best and most expensive sub goalie I'll ever have!" The Chelsea manager dismissed any talk of becoming title favourites if they were to beat Arsenal at the weekend. According to Hayes, the Blues' goalscoring options are their biggest strength but she also believed that being in the title race should not be taken for granted.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page